Gatherer contracts?

I wonder if there are any gatherers out there that would be interested in similar contracts to these:

And if so, what set up would you be looking for (ie, combination of tools, boons, food and drink)?

2 Likes

I’m currently trying to get tons of cold berry rock… as an experiment I would be willing to give one hammer’s worth of topaz and sapphire at 100% and I’ll keep everything else if anyone is down…? I don’t know what the yields are but I always come back with a decent haul of gems.

What you using the rock for?

I got a bunch of bricks and storage blocks I have just removed from my build (in the thousands), if they are of any use?

1 Like

Still interested in those too :slight_smile:

30 x 30 plot octagonal ringed ancient Greek city build, with plans to expand eventually lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I forgot we chatted about that!

I got about 15 smart stacks of brick and 10 of storage, plus 15 of rock and stones (combined)

1 Like

I’m looking for gatherers too but seems like no one likes gathering :joy:

What are you trying to gather?

Orbs, beans and leafs.

We love gathering, but at the moment most gatherers have orbs in their own eyes and are stockpiling like crazy. I know I’m planning a spider-related build (not necessary halloween) so getting those is like pulling rooster teeth right now… give it a week and gatherers will be back

Ah I don’t venture to the surface world much. I have noticed a general trend that less and less people are gathering those resources over time.

1 Like

I usually gather for a few hours a week, but have been stockpiling to make enough consumables to make the level 3 guild buff worth it.

Thanks Fida for the good deal on the stuff!