Gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 month contest - 25 million in prizes - estimated 300,000 for each participant

7 Likes

My puppy is imploring you to stay, how can you resist and not stay with us Dk? :pleading_face:

329dc785-4f3c-48d1-a1be-d48094e29956

9 Likes

Any update yet?

I have 90% of my build mat.

Itching to build my art

Z

Place block, place block, chisel, chisel, check for update

2 Likes

Its just not the same without u DK…I rarely log on to forge a few hammers…thinking of leaving the game for good too. Im actually just bored to death with it. I hardly see even a single player anymore…

Lilbit

3 Likes

Hmm on Trior there are 6 on, Friday I ran with over 60 players that are active a bit spread out. This talk about the game being died I don’t see it.

I guess it’s who you know and who you play with.

Z

Build, build, explore, socialize

5 Likes

Contest area is now live! Portal available at DK mall where Exo Heaven’s portal used to be

For now I have the three main 11x11 plazas reserved for large builds, but everything else is available!

I did notice that by reclaiming a bunch of buildings I had plotted on Tana, it made my Tana roads -97 compactness which is prohibited. Hopefully they won’t be reclaimed before people can build since they are also the roads from the pixelart contest and the Star Wars / tree house contest. Not a challenge just a hope.

Portals available! Rules:
You may build either a pixelart or a 3d art or both. First place in each category gets 2 million coin. You CAN win both!

Each participant or team will get approximately 300,000c for entering. You can’t get 600,000 for doing both, sorry. One reward per team, sorry. This is approximate since it will be a share of the 21 million coin prize pool, based on number of entries. You must put in a good faith effort to get an entry reward - at least a few hours worth of building and chiseling is expected.

The theme is gay pride - unicorns and rainbows and anything else you think fits the theme. You can be silly or edgy but just use common sense and be respectful. Ask if you’re not sure.

8 Likes

Cleaning up my bags coming over to scout I need at min 8 by 8.

Z

Hoping to to meet the famous DK

2 Likes

May I pm you need advice on how many plots but don’t want to give away on what I’m building here

1 Like

Sure! 10 char

1 Like

now u have 2 dogs with faces u can’t resist!

6 Likes

Well I picked a spot :slightly_smiling_face:, hopefully it’s an ok spot.

1 Like

Amazing event idea DK!

2 Likes

A hint of my build

What could it be?

Z

1 Like

3 Likes

Not even close lol

Z

3 Likes

Just posting here to remind me to come get a spot. Great idea for a competition… X

3 Likes

Anyone have a plan or need for one of the 11x11 plazas yet? I’ll release them later, just wanted to keep the for now in case someone has some big plan

1 Like

So we’re do I plot? Dk-chan @DKPuncherello need a 8x8
Ima build it but after I build it you can plot it I want maximum amount of plots for Cookie Kingdom don’t know how big it gonna be so can’t ask to preplot it for me :cookie: you there boop

1 Like

Ok sounds good
Plot wherever

And by wherever I mean somewhere vaguely near the contest area on Kada, portal in the lobby of dkmall

3 Likes

I’m coming out of the closet a few already know but I’m living life for me!!

Happy Pride Month

Z

14 Likes