Gem locations 1.0?

Is there a list of gem locations so far?

All i have seen on forum so far is that Diamonds are on Serpensarindi…

world types are above. The gems are in pairs. You can find the pairs in the skills:

Beseverona has:
Corrosion → Amathyst
Toxin → Emerald

Alnatins has:
Chill → Saphire
Shock ->Topaz

Surfin’ Safari has:
Blast → Diamond
Burn → Ruby

24 Likes

Great, thanks for such a quick and detailed reply :smiley:

1 Like

where do you find them and in what altitude please

ask around if someone can give you one, then put it in an atlas to find hotspots.

Diamond seems to be between 10 and 30 ish? ruby between 8 and 18. I’ve never tried mining the rest

2 Likes

I have been finding Sapphire and Topaz at around 115 altitude on Alnitans.

I call Alnitans atlantis. Even though there is a second N.

1 Like

Honestly from personal experience… even though the Turbulent worlds are Chill, Corrosion, and Blast… Besevrona is Lush, Serpensarindi is Coal, and Alnitans is Metal. Cause they share the loot rolls for those planets from what i’ve seen. Besevrona has a ton of surface resources all over.

2 Likes

8 Likes

So that’s where the weird “Alnitans, Besevrona, and Serpensarindi are tier 5” mindset comes from. You guys really need to fix your mistake. Tiers go from 0 to 4 right now.

Example: Sochaltin I is tier 0, Finata is Tier 1, Lamblis is Tier 2, Delta Cancret is Tier 3, Alnitans is Tier 4. This is the official and legitimate designation of the planets. Debug menu confirms what I am saying.

1 Like

You just talk as a coding language and should use what the UI says so new comers aren’t confused. We “should” says Level of the planet instead.

2 Likes

IMO we should use “level” (which begins at 1)—which is displayed in-game on the worlds tab of the locations menu

The “tier” term is going to confuse newbies, I think

Unfortunately in game is uses both level and tier, so i needed to choose 1 of them.

1 Like

Oh, boo! :frowning:

For the love of god you nit picking “Insert Random Not nice name”

People worked hard to give you people a map… No one needed to spend there time to do this!!! So just shut up and like it…

1 Like

I’m curious whether people think it would be a good thing to post the actual numbers (found in game files)—or whether it should be kept more of a mystery

Sapphires - I’ve seen as low as 40 and as high as 110
Topaz - About 100 - 180

Everything else, ya gotta get llllllllowwwwwwwwwwwww

i farm sapphire between 100 and 125, topaz 120-140, diamond 0-20, emerald 0-20, amethyste 0-20, ruby the godsake they are i saw the most around 10-20

2 Likes

did you find a lot at 40 or was just a lost seams ?

That’s just the lowest sample I’ve ever seen. But I’d say that the highest concentrations seem to be a little bit lower than the range you’ve been using.