Gem question

What are gems selling at right now? Trying to price them for my shop.

None, abandon ship. (Not a joke)

Pretty much. Alot of miners held on for too long

I second this.
Gem boom has ended, the demand has been met so to speak.
The whole gem based economy had crashed.
Next up is the forged market, i mean in the forged market its very much so that the overpricing has been major. Same with the gem market.

I dunno what will happen next but i feel the market is drying up sort of.

But im still excited of what to come and will embrace it with an open wallet.

Prolly an rather empty wallet.

Bummer, well guess my new goal is just maximizing stock of all goods muahahaha, thousands of everything.

Honestly, no idea what to gather now.

Don tdo orbs. That’s what I do and I can’t seem to find anyone offering a realistic price anymore. Half the baskets are empty the other half are 20c per shimmering. Just stop…

I was until recently buying @500 but hardly anyone sold.

With Adv Coils now being offered at 7k, they are valuing the Gem at a very low price.
I see someone selling their gems @400 in the trade section.

I figure we will see 200c gems on the market pretty soon to be honest. Maybe lower. Some look to be easier to mine than gold and silver which is holding at around 140ish so gems below 140c soon ?

IIRC gems where around 250-300 during beta, so to me it feels more like they are normalizing. :yum:

3 Likes

Right now a lot of people are selling them for around 250ish for diamonds and the others around 300-350ish.

They may drop more if they do not fix footfall and no newer people join the game to increase their demand.

Even if they fix footfall why should an item that seems to be relatively easy for players to get be more expensive? And just because the fix footfall, does not mean every player will be awash in coin anyway. Sure if you are located in a prime location but that is not the entire player base.

I agree with the comments that comparing prices to EA they are coming closer and probably reflect more stable supply versus demand. I think the initial power coil demand is over and more players are making their own forged tools.

Currently I am only pricing mine to cover my pie and hammer expenditure, I figure I just cover my costs to maintain the profession at this point

Agreed.

I moved to a nomadic location [kind of] over the weekend. Knocked the store down and am now in the gathering/hording business for the future :stuck_out_tongue:
The market is all over the place so no point in fighting it at the moment. Best sitting back and waiting and stockpiling.

1 Like

Come to The Sanguine Raven i am buying gems for 300c . its on Beckon just west of aquatopia embassy in a village called Aztex.

@BloodRaven56 IGN?

No i am not ingame now im at work why?

Was asking for in game name** but I wanted to clean you out. How much do you have in your emerald request baskets? Do you also buy refined emerald? How can I get there, from the Ultima Hub?

Yep, even lower than this at times

I’m too lazy to bother but I’m sure there is some stat nerd that can tell us what the breakeven price is for gems? Or what’s your estimated ROI if you started selling diamonds at 200c assuming you were using an AOE gem hammer based on current market prices?

I think it’s based on how much you get per hammer and pie, some may price them higher or lower due to this

I have about 10000 in request basket,buying any gems. I think i can give you directions go through the portal named Semtex it is down on the green level for players portals then go through the portal named Axtex. This is assuming you are on finata’s hub. Sorry if directions suck the portal hub been redesigned so not to use to layout.ingame name is Bloodraven56