Gem question

How come you are buying so many?

Think you can bump it up to 100k and do a direct trade later today when you get off work?

Thats about all the coin i have right now sorry

Alright, if I make it I will clean your basket for you.

I get off work in about 5 hours if you want to meet up ingame to do a trade we could if it is easier for you

Ooops, too late already cleaned you out.

PM me if you get more money.

When i get more money i will let you know. Thanks for your business

NP, and thank you!

I’m buying gems. It was 500c a few weeks back. Went down to 400 now and may go even lower soon, but from what I see I stay on top of offered prices more or less.

Lol how many Emeralds you wana buy at 400? I have 40k raw emerald in stock, and 432 refined emeralds left.

I also, have 500 decro emeralds if that’s your thing.

oh my thats a lot - I drained my saving in last few weeks but usually get 20-40k in the basket every couple of days

I’d say if I wanted to buy like 1000 at once I would offer 200 per gem

Btw - you might like to stop mining gems at this stage until you either sell ehat you have or use it to craft weapons etc. and sell them then.

@WidowMaker what is your ingame name?

WidowMaker lol

lol it’s back stock, I used to sell thousands a day @500 soo I am stopping/mass converting into decro emerald blocks (for my house). I just mine, for the cubits at this point.

1 Like

Alright if i see you ill say hi

I would modify your gold/silver buying price. Gold is near useless and even though rarer should sell for the same price as silver. So, you’re gimping yourself buying at a higher price for gold.

Besides silver can be turned into gold, and vise versa.

Thankx will do. Appreciate it

np, lol im still wondering around. I figured when I leave I will be lost anyways.

Also, I would raise your price on the iron hammers. 100c (20c) increase is about market value, also with the new forge reworks coming into play… iron tools might be more viable then ever and raise in value.

Thats not a bad idea. I just dont want to be to high of price that no one will buy. People dont seem to buy much of anything anymore not sure why