Gem question

Mostly because, you’re unaccessable. You need a portal at the main hubs. If it was not for my need, to get rid of some gems. I would have never known your shop existed. I suggest you link a main portal, to Ultima and PS… no offence to Aqua… but they are on their last leg.

I am not able to open portal if it wasent for my friend i wouldn’t have a portal to begin with

Just use two repec points, get the portal talent place the portals, then spec out. You can still feed/keep them active without the portal skill. (You just have to have it, to open them)

Let me correct myself i do have the skill to open but do not have the power to make portal blocks

Buy them when you can, will pay for themselves in footfall in a day or two… Only 400c ea, so 2x2 would just be 1.6k per portal.

Edit:
Make sure you place a beacon by the portals, so even people who don’t buy will give you money from just coming to your shop.

I have never seen any portal blocks for sell

I see them sold often (buy them). I will sell you four (to cover my purchase cost) for 1.6k when you get off work, if you wish.

Will give you one portal, to the main hubs and you can save up to open another later.

Also for now, if you want to increase your footfall per person, go to the gleam mining hub and mine like 1000 gleam, and refine it and mass place it under your house (to keep your house pretty).

Thankx for offer i think i will take you up on that might take me a little bit to get the money i have to go get stuff to sell

Alright, and with just one portal I make like 2k per day, in footfall alone and I don’t own a shop. (My house is huge though).

I do have something like 90k prestige

I am not sure the footfall based on persteige, I just know mine is like 40 gold per person who walks in? I am around 470k though perstiege

30c per person for me

Alright, so I would leave it as is, I was a little off on my perstiege value (it may have changed)

However just for 10 extra per person, I wouldn’t worry about it.

What would be a good way of getting a hold of you later?

Discord would be the most effective way, WidowMaker#9201

Ok i wll contact you later when i have the money for the portal blocks

Alright, have a good day at work.

Thankx you have a good day at what ever you are doing.

About to be lazy and take a nap, thanks lol.

Other than BloodRaven (who may-or-may not be cleaned out when I get online tonight), does anyone happen to know of other stores with non-empty request baskets for gems?

Last night I spent some time in what looked to be a small Emerald hot-spot on Bevsavarona (sp?) because I want to start making my own coils for my Mixer, but I ended up with a handful of Amethysts that I don’t have an immediate need for instead. I checked a bunch of places last night, but all of the request baskets I found had 0 coin :frowning:

I thought about starting a “where to sell gems” stand-alone thread earlier, but it seemed more useful to just jump in here right now.