šŸŽ‰ Get ready to be hammered with excitement starting April Fool's Day! šŸ› ļø

:tada::hammer_and_wrench: Get ready to be hammered with excitement this April Foolā€™s Day! :hammer_and_wrench::tada:

On April 1st, brace yourself as I embark on the ultimate forging frenzy: forging a whopping 15,000 tier 6 speed hammers! Itā€™s not just a challenge; itā€™s a forge-a-thon fiesta! :fire::muscle:

Join me live as I dive into the fiery depths of the forge, streaming every hammerā€™s birth and triumphant completion. But wait, thereā€™s more! :video_camera::fire: Iā€™ll be sprinkling in some April Foolā€™s Day giveaways, from coins to forged treasures, because who doesnā€™t love surprises?

Why, HOST WHY! Do you ask? Well, letā€™s just say Iā€™m planning to flood the market with forged hammers priced at an absolutely bonkers 5000c! :joy::moneybag:

With 80 forges at my disposal, Iā€™ll be forging in circles, literally! :arrows_counterclockwise::hammer_and_pick: So buckle up, folks, as I put my willpower to the ultimate test. Itā€™s going to be a hammerific journey filled with laughs, fails, and maybe a few unexpected rage outbursts :anger: :rage: ā€¦Get ready to be hammered with joy! :tada::hammer: #ForgeChallange

Disclaimer: No hammers shall be sold until the mighty forge has churned out a staggering 15,000 of them! ā€œIn the shop, no hammers were harmed while forging.ā€

Thatā€™s right, folks! Iā€™m not just forging for fun; Iā€™m forging for an epic cause. And once all 15,000 tier 6 speed hammers have been lovingly crafted, Iā€™ll unleash them onto the market like a pranksterā€™s ultimate trick!

But wait! I fully endorse the art of resale. Thatā€™s right, after their grand debut, these hammers are fair game for all your buying, selling, and trading wishes. Itā€™s a free-forge frenzy out there, so get ready to wheel and deal like never before!

2024-04-01T16:00:00Z

8 Likes

Well, there goes my source of incomeā€¦ haha

Let me know when they all sell out, and the market recovers.
Maybe Iā€™ll still be around :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Its forging, I totally expect rage outbursts, just sayinā€™.

2 Likes

What market? Itā€™s been in a state of down fall for months.

Not like you have a choice.

None the less glad some cheap hammers will be around.

2 Likes

Why not make half durability hammers? Then we can use speed brewā€¦

Kind regards,

1 Like

Not many people like the durability hammers because even with speed brew they wont reach the speed max cap. And people like efficiency.

2 Likes

thats true, i can buy max str or max speed hammers only if i can maxed 2nd stat with brew :slight_smile:

what is additional dura for if i have to hit block twice or farming twice as long bc its is slow

1 Like

Hmā€¦ why can I one hit anything with durability hammers and mega speed brews?
I think that hits the speed cap. But only up to and including T6.

Kind regards,

1 Like

Actually I love the durability hammers. Donā€™t really care if I am slightly slower on hitting things. But I guess that falls under the ā€œNot Manyā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I prefer dura hammers. Speed hammers are costing between 10 and 15k at the moment and I can burn through a hammer in about 10 minutes. Itā€™s too expensive for me, really.

Thereā€™s a lack of forgers at the moment, which has led me to actually start forging my own hammers, but itā€™s so frustrating that I could never do it for a business!

2 Likes

Does anyone have a comparison between speed hammers and durability + mega speed brew?

Kind regards,

1 Like

Yeah that too. I may be cheap, so be it, but I always thought hammers (tools) should be about 5-7k max.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ If ressources used to craft a good hammer are costing 5 or 6k, what would be the point of selling them 6k ? You would be better selling raw ressources you farmed instead of just taking a lot of time to forge and do the same profit - or even loose some vs if you farmed and sold everything.
Time is also a ressource and if nobody is willing to pay it, then everyone is just doing itā€™s own thing.

Youā€™re not getting a sliced apple at the same price than an regular one. Because you also need to indirectly pay the guy who sliced it - because of time it takes, laziness or whatever. And itā€™s all okay. Same applies to the game. People needs time to do some things so it upgrades the prices. And that create a market everyone is happy with 'cause you can spend your time doing something you like and avoid activities that are boring for you. ^^

1 Like

haha funny, I can tell you, you have most likely 2 weeks left before I will be doneā€¦
also, I will not be making durability hammers and just T6, giving you plenty of other forging to do (for now xD), for the market to recover from anything we need more players than 20

I know I will see you at the stream!, you will experience Raaaaaaaage!

I know I have no choice, but it is better to tell them so, other than that I get messages with, hey HOST someone is reselling them!
and hope you buy some too :slight_smile:

I go out from ā€˜ā€˜most wantedā€™ā€™

now is your chance to get 2 hammers for 10k beating a durability hammer for that price!

@Cho7 welcome to the forums! Iā€™m not selling them to make a profit, Iā€™m forging and selling them to help the community, we need to help each other in such critical times also thereā€™s a lack of tier 6 hammers. Iā€™m making a huge loss here at least 75 million coins.
but what are coins if you cannot spend them?.. but to be fair, this is more of a personal challenge, I like to test my willpower.

3 Likes

Hey, thanks :slight_smile:

The answer wasnā€™t adressed directly to you ^^. I was mostly answering to people who said it was costly ^^
But yeah youā€™re doing what you want, I wasnā€™t criticizing what you were doing :slight_smile:

I know you werenā€™t its all good, i just wanted to give you my share of feelings.

[Global] Ofcourse people are going to dislike what im doing, but also like it.
But would i sell higher its also not good.
I cannot please each individual to their wishes.
I do what i feel is right and if thats wrong for some then it be like that :person_shrugging: suck it up and move on

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny to see players complaining about the price of hammers when you see the price of raw materials for forging so if you want to see cheaper hammers you know what you have to do ;).

for your information, I buy hammers without penalty, 40 speed at 9k I make 80k profit per hammer so I donā€™t know how you can say that a hammer is expensive.

2 Likes

I just forge my own when needed on most occasions. Sadly, currently most of my forged goods are buried in reclaim, but I am close to grabbing that soon. I remember having enough hammers to last me a very long time I bought a lot and also forged more than I care to count.

Hope to see everyone with some new perfectly forged T6 Hammers.

2 Likes

until you have to go through one of theseā€¦

1 Like

Why do I suspect that this announcement is an April Foolā€™s Day joke? I donā€™t know what would be funnier, if the announcement were a joke, or if you actually make 15k hammers and sell them at 5k coins. :joy:

2 Likes