🎉 Get ready to be hammered with excitement starting April Fool's Day! 🛠️

Did you need some Assistance if it’s labeled correctly your just got a ton of metal :joy:

1 Like

One of my reclaims is like 113mil I can’t even get to the others so not sure how big they are yet. My alt has a large one also with several I can’t see. More amusing is Ive gone on a crazy number of hunt and probably have over 50+ campfires in reclaim …sigh one day I’ll get it sorted.

1 Like

The beauty of Boundless is that there truly is always a bigger fish than you in whatever aspect (play time, prestige, coins, etc) :ok_man::joy:. My poor 6m ish base pales in front of those 113m and what not behemoths :joy:

I for sure make a fool of myself :rofl:

it’s in no rush, if I do need help I know where to find you :wink:

did you know you can see what reclaims you have on another master beacon…now you do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

due to time, I have not had much time to finish things off at the forge as I had planned, so I will still be streaming and forging but it will be a bit later until I have finished the forge and prepared.

4 Likes

personally I plan to stop the game temporarily since Host is organizing a second price inflation.

sorry for those who came to buy in my store.

1 Like

I’m sorry that my ‘‘inflation’’ has caused you to step away from the game
Let’s be honest not really, why?

I’m tired of people telling me how I should play the game!
I’m tired of people telling me how I can play the game!
I’m tired of people telling me how I should not play the game!
I’m tired of people blaming me and just me!
I’m tired of people thinking that the game in its current state gives a stable market

I’ve been told I should not go beyond 375c for oort, yet people go beyond that
but HOST is not allowed, I’m sick and tired of doing good and getting put in a bad spot.

this is draining me that I even think of taking the exit because whatever i do is not good.
however …just because a few out there are salty about it, doesn’t mean others do not appreciate it.
that keeps me going, I do good for what I think is right, and if someone cries about it, it is like that… I found out, that I’m not the problem here, it is the forums and part of the community

1 Like

you think you’re the savior of the community, but unlike you I mine ore and gems, a good T6 hammer with +40 speed, without penalty (unlike yours ;)) costs 8.5k with the market price Currently a copper ore is sold at 15 minimum so 8500/14 = 607.14, so in 608 copper ore your hammer is refunded so what is the problem in your opinion? For me I think that Players want to farm as little as possible and earn as much as possible.

second points to lower the price of hammers the raw materials would already have to fall, it is logical one more thing that the community does not want to understand.

and third point, do you find it normal that a real blacksmith doesn’t even make 1k profit per hammer, selling it for 8.5k while he spends millions on ingredients?

In short, if you want to help the community give them advice. and to prove that I’m not talking bullshit I’ll do a special mining live on my Twitch channel tomorrow

1 Like

is this after your live stream or?

the problem is that there are not many forgers out there but a lot of demand for T6 hammers
my hammers are non-penalty but not at 40 speed, a mega fast brew is cheaper than adding the extra speed and 5 speed (level one) is enough with the right skills.

one example that makes me tired is, do this do that.

you play how you want to, and I play how I want to
I’m not in the mood to argue on the forums not worth it with what’s left of it.

1 Like

I am cornfuzed. @HOST What is a typical hammer you are selling and for how much? Trying to understand why peeps might be upset.

I did see this BTW.

I appreciate that you don’t want to talk since I’m right and proved it :wink:

Afterwards, from the moment your gameplay spoils the gameplay of many people it becomes a problem yes.

The way you believe yourself to be indispensable to the community makes me laugh, everything you have in the game was either given to you, or you copied and pasted existing structures, you don’t know the value of things and the pleasure of farming or forging.

1 Like

4 Likes

I think you confuse people there. But if you wanna tell yourself that everyone else is pathetic other than yourself then I’m really happy for you that you found something that makes you feel better and makes you keep going :slightly_smiling_face: #imsohappyforyou

Don’t tell we have that in boundless! :open_mouth: so I’m living like a homeless person for no reason?! :scream:

I never said that lol after coming into the debate without arguments it’s useless you have to be constructive in life.

1 Like

back then when I was forging I sold my hammers for 7000
I try to keep the speed as low as possible, but getting the busy bee boon 90% already gives you level 3.

thinking is not knowing, know that you know, don’t think that you know and never know that you think.

Welcome to Boundless, where the community runs the market, if it’s not me it is someone else right?
I have been playing since 2018 I have 20k hours on my name, and I have mined farmed and worked hard to where I am now, yes I have lots of things given but I also give a lot away
but I don’t need to defend myself really, haters gonna hate

1 Like

this debate is sterile.

Well here’s what I know. Right now Nick is selling hammers that are the same for 15000c. I was selling mine for 1k more. And they are selling. Part of that price is just trying to keep stock.
People have tons of coins so the price doesn’t matter. They’ll buy out a shop stand at that price without even blinking. Which causes burn out.

There are so few players that all materials have gone way up in price and there are a lot less people hunting.

So it is what it is I guess.
There’s a small handful of people that will still sell me things. But that keeps slowing down.
But everyone who is still around should just do what they want.

Best of luck making 15000 hammers. Lol.
:+1::beers::v:

5 Likes