Giving away 3Million Coins

I’d use this to fund my corporation’s work in buying plain hammers and forging them.

1 Like

What sort of contest is this? Can I have some more information :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to donate 1million to help you with your projects and for sunkentown also to pay the people who are helping you with these builds :blush:

5 Likes

I’d like to donate 500k towards the prize pot for your contest next month :blush:

4 Likes

nice @JaceyLive respect for the giveaway! if i gotten 3 million coins i would use it to pick and pay 30 people 100k each to build a futuristic home to their liking on xa frant plot area on a 5x5 plot.and it will stay there as long the game lives :slight_smile:

good luck everyone

3 Likes

I love looking through old EA posts & pictures. I came across one with beautiful, unique portal frames (link below). I’m going to run a portal/frame design contest that coincides with Gleambow. Players don’t have to activate/open their portals to anyplace if they don’t want to.

I’ll make a sign with donor info & I plan to make a YT video when everyone’s finished.

I’m working on an area right now to set it up.

6 Likes

@majorvex
I love it!
Great idea
I’ll donate 500k for this :blush:

2 Likes

You rock! Tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@majorvex
@DKPuncherello
@the-moebius

are you all online now?

3 Likes

I’ll hop on

1 Like

I am :+1:

10chars

I’ll be at Ultima portal area in Eresho

2 Likes

I’ll donate you 100k just for your honesty haha

5 Likes

I am building a laberanth designed to keep people lost. I have enough coin to provide for my own needs but I would love to set up hidden request baskets where I buy things like earth yams for 10,000c. Any coin gained threw something like this would be used exclusively for prizes and I have lots of places to hide them. Some that I don’t expect anyone to ever find and some that are easier.

3 Likes

@JaceyLive love this as I see there will be some Great contests. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Is this done? I would love a god old fashion maze / tresure hunt. I was actually thinking of doing a maze / scavanger hunt myself.

2 Likes

I’ll donate 200k to help with the cost of prizes, im in Ultima Eresho right now

4 Likes

Yah I have a big place made just for that. It is still a wip and no prizes out yet but you can scout around for locations that will have prizes later. There is a portal to “the ruins of BooriMarrah” at my shop “tecnomancers” at G-mall

3 Likes

Sweet JC thanks :smiley_cat:
I’m at work but will pm you later.

1 Like

@cuzzea @Jeffrotheswell have you guys been to @Adrageron’s treasure hunt ever?

2 Likes