Giving away 3Million Coins

Looking to give away 3 million coins to either 1 or multiple people/guilds
Let me know why and what your doing for the community and I’ll choose some people :blush::blush:

16 Likes

I am new to the game, leveling and build quickly but 3 mill in coins would help, heck ill take 1 mill in coins

3 Likes

I’m going to start a new mini-contest today. I’d use the $ to spread the :boundless: :heart: reward the winners.

8 Likes

Hi, I was going to say that the 3 million would go toward building materials for my Great City of Bastion…But I like Majorvex’s idea better lol.

5 Likes

I would like to have some because I am typically poor. Still have not hit 1 million in coin at one time. Other than that I just want some coin…honesty at its best. :smiley:

5 Likes

i can use half a milion to do moebs stuff
mainly working on nia zed ka sunkentown
gave away all my ff spots so could be handy for when i go broke :smile:
footfall spots went to a person who fuels the portals to go around our town
edit thats kinda vague
i manage build projects and let new and old join and usually provide the materials to realize them
like for example themepark a guildsanctum(temple for guilds to represent) public location library future project a park where whoever wants can add art pieces to stuff like that help new players you know moeb stuff
can make detailed report on what it been spend to check if it helps people
if you find better idea give it to them got lots off friends helping me aswell

4 Likes

I would be richer(er) and continue my game. @Damagekai knows all too well. Once I hit a certain coin number I go to a newbie shop (or Darth if I want to annoy him) and buy everything in the shop. I do mean everything too lol.

It’s a fun game that helps newbs with coin but means they have had to put in effort to gather or craft to sell. E.g. not charity and makes em want to run a shop

3 Likes

give it to me lol jk so i can have 6 million coin.

1 Like

I’m holding a pixelart contest next month and I’m looking for some co-sponsors

2 Likes

I’m Bob. I once won a grapple.

3 Likes

I’d use this to fund my corporation’s work in buying plain hammers and forging them.

1 Like

What sort of contest is this? Can I have some more information :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to donate 1million to help you with your projects and for sunkentown also to pay the people who are helping you with these builds :blush:

5 Likes

I’d like to donate 500k towards the prize pot for your contest next month :blush:

4 Likes

nice @JaceyLive respect for the giveaway! if i gotten 3 million coins i would use it to pick and pay 30 people 100k each to build a futuristic home to their liking on xa frant plot area on a 5x5 plot.and it will stay there as long the game lives :slight_smile:

good luck everyone

3 Likes

I love looking through old EA posts & pictures. I came across one with beautiful, unique portal frames (link below). I’m going to run a portal/frame design contest that coincides with Gleambow. Players don’t have to activate/open their portals to anyplace if they don’t want to.

I’ll make a sign with donor info & I plan to make a YT video when everyone’s finished.

I’m working on an area right now to set it up.

6 Likes

@majorvex
I love it!
Great idea
I’ll donate 500k for this :blush:

2 Likes

You rock! Tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@majorvex
@DKPuncherello
@the-moebius

are you all online now?

3 Likes