Giving away 3Million Coins

I am :+1:

10chars

I’ll be at Ultima portal area in Eresho

2 Likes

I’ll donate you 100k just for your honesty haha

5 Likes

I am building a laberanth designed to keep people lost. I have enough coin to provide for my own needs but I would love to set up hidden request baskets where I buy things like earth yams for 10,000c. Any coin gained threw something like this would be used exclusively for prizes and I have lots of places to hide them. Some that I don’t expect anyone to ever find and some that are easier.

3 Likes

@JaceyLive love this as I see there will be some Great contests. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Is this done? I would love a god old fashion maze / tresure hunt. I was actually thinking of doing a maze / scavanger hunt myself.

2 Likes

I’ll donate 200k to help with the cost of prizes, im in Ultima Eresho right now

4 Likes

Yah I have a big place made just for that. It is still a wip and no prizes out yet but you can scout around for locations that will have prizes later. There is a portal to “the ruins of BooriMarrah” at my shop “tecnomancers” at G-mall

3 Likes

Sweet JC thanks :smiley_cat:
I’m at work but will pm you later.

1 Like

@cuzzea @Jeffrotheswell have you guys been to @Adrageron’s treasure hunt ever?

2 Likes

nope, never heard of it

No not yet but sounds like something i would like to check out.

@JaceyLive

Iconic has another game in the works.

3 Likes

Ooo, pm me :slight_smile:

I still want to do human (citizen) pachinko with ice blocks

1 Like

lol Baal from Enjoy wanted to do that as well.

I run the only store in the galaxy that stocks all Forging mats, and it is a bit rough to keep stocked. I’m constantly hunting beans or Hoppers, and can’t branch out to complete my stock. It’s been going well, but there is just no time to go feather hunting

AKA: “The Feather Problem”

I would use the money to buy up as many feathers as I can, and finally finish a store that has ALL Forge mats avail. As “The Feather Problem” is the only thing keeping me from my goal atm =(

PS: Check out “Crete’s MAXX Forge” for all yur forging mats needs! Gyosha Mall, just search for ‘Fate Paste 2’ and follow the orange arrow to all the things!

we have one in beckon made by dunedragon

I would buy lots of oort, and fund a free portal for every new player I can for as long as I can. I would fuel the residential portals in the Storis Welcome Center, that are meant for all residents of Storis

2 Likes

So we have started our own community over in Trior called Brandywine and our guild name Is Nevermore. We help the new players that pop in around us and our guild leader is currently making starter tools for beginner players so they have access to better quality tools. With the coin we would continue to develop our area and develop more things for the new players.

3 Likes