Giving away 3Million Coins

I would use like 250k towards helping two members that are not available to hop on for long periods of time to help them with forging and learning to mine on higher world’s and get some rough oortstones to help keep portals running for them while I am hunting gleambows for the two weeks it’s going. They won’t have my help of running the small hunts I do for my guild and they don’t know how to really hunt on their own yet. I’m not part of a huge guild. Maybe like 5 people in the guild for size and one member can’t hunt with the hunts because of his work schedule.

I’d give the prize to my father in law. He is sixty and still playing games with me. I just hope once I get to his age I won’t loose t
his young spirit. Besides that he is strugling to make money, so you would make him happy.

1 Like

I don’t think I contribute much to the community, but I like coins?

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t want the money but I hope you choose multiple people/guilds. I’m part of a guild of noobs who try and help other noobs figure out the game while we figure it out for ourselves. Every world needs a number of people willing to help people get past the level 20-30 hump with AoE hammers, slingbows for hunting on T4/5 worlds, grapples, portal access, market knowledge (how to make coin and the right prices to sell/buy things). Personally I think the helpful people are throughout the community and the expenses are pretty cheap for the benefit :).

4 Likes

Which guild is this? and where do i find the guild book?

1 Like

Thanks for spreading the wealth around to community contests, it’s much appreciated.

I personal don’t know what I or my guild would do with 3 mill, I guess most of it would be return to the community in some way or form, and it would benefit my guild in someway, and it isn’t like we would use it to make some big community project as there’s already some out there (welcome center for new players), but who knows if I had that’s coin I would probably donate it to my guild for them to use, and we may decide to do something for the community if we had the coin, and at the moment our funds are 3k, we are so poor that we can’t even afford guild buffs, I would like to maybe do some contests but we can’t afford that either.

That coin would also be used to help my guild mate start up his regen farms.

I would be grateful if we even got 1mill, 3 mill would be even better.

I’ll buy like, 17 bitter beans with the coin if chosen.

8 Likes

I run around giving new players plane Golden fists and inviting them to message me with any questions they may have. I also have a currently small (hopefully less small soon) town for new players to come and live with other new players. The plan is to eventually have a “boundless tips and tricks” museum that details various activities of the game, sums up some of the more confusing aspects (forging, farming) and provides tips/tricks on everything else. The town is also going to be equipped with public crafting stations, a donation station for rock-refined to level up alts for new players, public minting machines, and eventually public fully coiled workstations (under lock and key). It is on Maryx through TNT.

3 Likes

I would probably use the money to buy blocks to expand roads and start building the museum.

3 Likes

I second donating the money to contests :slight_smile: more prize money means bigger profile event, meaning more newbies engaged! Everybody wins :smiley:

1 Like

I ran across you guys earlier today! Nice setup!

1 Like

@MrSgtPeppers how you been!?

1 Like

That’s a good mission, if you ever need some coin

3 Likes

Thank you!

Im going to run an art comp shortly for the opening of a new build. Dont want to give away the suprise so am happy to share details in PM, but its very interactive/community focused and hopefully something people will get a lot of good old fashioned free fun from. I just took a long break too so slowly building up some decent prizes for the art comp which will take me a while, and was planning to reach out to see if anyone wanted to sponsor/donate.

2 Likes

I’m running low on coin.

8 Likes

I’m not going to lie… If I suddenly had 3 million coin I’d use it to buy up a bunch of Oort to maintain the few 1x2 portals I run for myself and a couple of friends. … I’m not fond of the current hunting mechanic so it feels like quite the chore to get on and do hunts…

How do you get minuses? And whats the intrest like on the loan?

1 Like

It’s a real rags to riches to rags story.

1 Like