Glanzstadt is now open for testing! New Gleambow platform on Boori!

Finally done with the prototype platform I will use for gleambow.
Further testing will give us foresight where to put the satellite platforms.
Now accessible on Boori! Bring your friends!!!

6 Likes

Why boori though?

Im kinda curious too why you choose boori.
One of the planets that i think is actually really really beautiful.
I bet im not only one who think these platforms are ugly .

You can build what you want thats for sure, but the fact that you choose a planet that had little to non platforms makes me kinda mad.
Others will follow and sometime passed its the same situation as circa has…

Not Epic.

5 Likes

Love the look of platforms. Amazing looking, all of them. Then again I used to leave in the sky :rofl:

3 Likes

Unfortunately their is a lot of platforms on boori already. Ugly things in the sky…boori is so hard to traverse they need platforms…NOT. . Just put them where no one can see them…

1 Like

the large flat landscape at the junction of a couple regions, should provoke more naturals. I used my full design methodology in putting this one together so I am certain it’s not gonna be an eyesore.

The satellite platforms are going in next

1 Like

Sry im just so against any kind of platforms no matter how good it is or if it made out of cottoncandy… its a platform.

3 Likes

Still unsure why u would choose a t3 planet. Really t4 is a lot better … I guess that’s why they are already doing gleambows on a t4.

So much flak for the guy’s build, lol. It looks great and it’s just for gleambows :woman_shrugging: Not like it’s a 15 region platform network…

5 Likes

Not yet :joy:

2 Likes

Its 1 platform which is all is required for gleambow. Also it isnt being used for traversing as it is a stationary hunt. Putting one build in the sky isn’t a huge deal.

4 Likes

It only requires one platform. The satellite platforms he is referring if they are even a platform are just the other end of a portal

2 Likes

you-can-do-it-meme-46

Epic.

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me that I need to finish some platforms :rofl: they will be beautiful

5 Likes

Its a nice platform, and I hope many get good use out of it. I do get where a lot of the hate for platforms comes from though. I ended up ashing my old build instead of keeping it because a sky mall opened up next to it ruining the view. I didn’t mind small platforms but not large blobs in the sky. :man_shrugging: Community structures and personal aesthetics don’t always mesh, but that’s why old crusty hermits can hermit on sov planets lol.

7 Likes

So we have found the 3rd deadly boundless sin

1. PVP topics

2. Wipe topics

3. Platform topics

4. P2W

5. Roads

6.?

7.?

7 Likes

4 is probably p2w

2 Likes