Glass panes placed at max alt don’t block snow

panes placed 1 block below max alt block snow
Panes placed at max alt don’t block snow

But panes never block snow only full blocks

2 Likes

Full glass blocks don’t block it either. It has to be a non-transparent block to keep snow out.

2 Likes

Last time.i asked for this most people told me that glass blocks snow. But if you chisel it it won’t block it

1 Like

Glass panes block snow at least now. Come by DK mall lobby you will see

You won’t have to wait long, it snows constantly in that stupid region

2 Likes

fun fact: trellis has gaps in between and does block out snow and rain.

4 Likes

Can confirm all glass blocks block snow. Unless chiseled. Our entire city is covered in glass blocks and no snow comes in. Now if they can do something about the dropping rain particles I would love that.

We also have a room at Max height and the blocks block snow.

3 Likes

Maybe not panes? Are your max height ones panes?

Not panes. I never use panes because they always let snow and rain through. Always blocks.

2 Likes

False, visit dkmall to see it in person. They must have changed things.

The dome it’s self shows I’m right glass blocks don’t let snow through. It never snows inside. Also I’m at the mall show me what ya talking about. Are you talking about panes don’t let snow through now?

1 Like

Yup panes seem to block snow now. But not at max alt.

Update
Glass panes block snow if they’re at the “bottom” of the block at max alt, but not if they’re at the “top” of the block, if this makes sense.

@vdragon

Would you be able to submit some screenshot examples the next time you see this in game?

If you’re on I can show you in person, prob easier?
Tana 2150 1246 256

Is it snowing right now in game?

No but I can show you what would or wouldn’t block snow
I’m sure it’ll snow any second now anyway

The two panes on the right both block snow. The two max alt panes on the left does not block snow.
The glass cubes also block snow of course

@vdragon it is now snowing

@vdragon Kinda necroing this, but I’ve gone on the assumption this wasn’t an issue anymore…
I spent quite a bit of time farming to make a lot of glass panes and…

Snow be like “look at all the fudge I don’t give!”
I can confirm snow ignores glass panes which are placed on the upper side of a block.
So all my work is covered in snow all the time…

I’m really hoping this will be fixed for Oortmas 2020, cause all the “clear sky” quirks in the world aren’t going to make this up for me.
Imma go back to play Hades, this managed to put me in a foul mood.

1 Like