Gleam gathering location ideas

Shedu Tier. :slight_smile: Open already, but I havenā€™t finalized yetā€¦ might do that sooner rather than later though. Then work later on getting something built up there as a farming/portal platform.

Edit: I see someone just posted about putting up a Night Berry farm, so might not put in a portal to this one, to save my Oort - but it is finalized now. :slight_smile: Tons of regular gleam spheres and such, come on in and help yourselves!

Edit again: Needed a name, but at a lossā€¦ Iā€™m having so much fun with this update though and messing with this that I decided Iā€™ll just make this name a thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

So when I saw black gleam unlocked, couldnā€™t resist trying another. :grin:

Plot twist - now there seem to be plenty of black gleam rentals, and I ended up unlocking a new one, Crisp Lime! :star_struck:

However, I wouldnā€™t be adverse to trying this again with the intent of creating a black gleam planet, if any are thinking it worth itā€¦ as this experiment turned out pretty well! :wink:

I took out Sky Pattern. Left in the canopy trees, though they didnā€™t seem to get it this time. Put in Floating Shrapnel and Floating Chaos.

The Shrapnel one seems to have been the key here - like I said, wouldnā€™t mind trying to replicate this one, maybe next monthā€¦

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. Ballz gets old quick

Unfortunately itā€™ll only be for new planets

Iā€™d also like to see some new types of tall trees other than just the one.

Gleam cubes and diamonds seem obvious. Underwater gleamballs too for people who want to have a farm but donā€™t want floating stuff. Giant gleam crystals and snowflakes. Maybe gleam islands made of solid gleam floating in the ocean.

2 Likes

Mixed biomes would be cool, going off what @wakeNbake said - if you could pick 50 biomes and click ā€œblend biomesā€ and have it blend 2 biomes to make each of 25 blended biomes

2 Likes

Scrap what I said on the canopy trees not getting it - found one spot where it, Shrapnel, and the spheres seem to have merged for maybe the best spot yet. :smiley: Iā€™m going to build a platform in between the tree area and big ball and open a portal.

So if youā€™re trying at this point, maybe give - Gleam Lake + Floating Shrapnel + the canopy trees a go. Looking close not sure how much the Floating Chaos might have done here. But Sky Pattern, while giving some big chunks, also spreads them out with gaps and surrounds them with thorns.

gl9

1 Like