Gleambow Augments Not Summoning Meteors

the more reason to save augments for after the event

4 Likes

So what you are saying is that using augments during the event ON planets that also naturally spawn gleambows the chances are higher that it will NOT spawn one?

Basically this means itā€™s way smarter to use the augments on another T3+ planet (non-Lush) or wait until after the event. Interestingā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks for making this clear.

4 Likes

And the more reason to NOT do it on Circapous or any of the other T3+ Lush planets DURING the eventā€¦

2 Likes

This also takes in account regular meteors also

Hmm, yeah ok, still, trying to find a quiet world would be best, not a busy event only Lush worldā€¦

But Circapous is so pretty :joy:

But they are potentially wasting their augments PLUS they are potentially causing hurt feelings with other players, intentional or notā€¦

2 Likes

Yea the poachers are hurting peopleā€™s feeling also.

Poachers? Ohh, you mean your fellow players who are also a member of this great and oh so friendly community, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But itā€™s what I meant anyway, people are in each otherā€™s way on an event world so it wouldā€™ve been better to do this on a non event world, less people upset, less chances of wasting your augments.

Of course, it has the downside that another normal meteor may then plunk down close to a gleambow one. But is that really happening so very often? If I read that a large amount of augments did not manage to spawn one then you can then also see this one as a dud as well.

4 Likes

No I mean the actual people that just stand either below the platform in the that area and wait for someone to spawn one and go to it. Purposely poaching.

Lol, ok, not behaviour I would participate in but well, we try to add some of our own ā€˜rulesā€™ to it which canā€™t be enforced at all since the actual game rules allow it so itā€™s kinda to be expectedā€¦

Exactly so there is discomfort on both sides of the spectrum.

And I have a solution for that!

:rofl:

First night we did the platform thing we werenā€™t that many people and where no where near spawning the same amount of meteors than day 2 and 3. Many of our augments didnā€™t work so there must be a bug, itā€™s definitely not 100%.

This isnā€™t a complaint either, donā€™t care if I lose some I have plenty to spare, just stating what has happened.

It does sound like this could be slowing down gleambow spawn across the rest of the planet.

Except to get clarification on this bit about the augments having a percentage chance of failure I havenā€™t really participated in the discussion. But if people are unable to summon due to caps Iā€™m not sure how that affects the whole ā€œthereā€™s 49 other regionsā€ statement either.

Personally I wouldnā€™t have thought to start doing this during the event. Or on an event planet. Both seem counter-productive. To each their own I guess. My play time has been limited this week it sounds like thatā€™s not necessarily a bad thing.

3 Likes

It sounds like this can depend on how busy the rest of the planet is.

James is clearly aware now that people have either been hitting the limit or having some other problem. Perhaps theyā€™ll look into it.

@james Will the augments spawn 100 percent of the time after gleambow event is over?

1 Like

Will they spawn gleambows after the event is over??

1 Like

They will work once the event is over. And they spawn gleambow every time, except if there are too many active meteors on one planet at the same time

2 Likes