Gleambow Racing Returns! Commencing 21st May

surprise server restart?

They canceled gleambow, sorry.

1 Like

and… there goes 20 totems out the window

1 Like

This is true. Devs mentioned i post too much and have thus cancelled gleambow. Chalk it up to “things suji has ruined” i guess!

5 Likes

They do have a point :smiley:

1 Like

Updated the release post to show all the details of the latest Gleambow event

2 Likes

For those who are wanting to know what the new gleambow augment will cost, fresh essence and gleam sacs while you’d need 72 gleam sacs for a mass craft and also apparently meteors spawned using the augment will not drop gleam sacs. So lets hope they can drop quite a few per meteor (not with augment)
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What about the poopsicle?

I don’t see it in the knowledge tab yet, they must be using mined data

It is 10 char

I think gleam sacs are monster drops, so they are for everyone that participates.

So if 10 of you are racing and 3 cuttle spawn, you are getting 30 a meteor (if only 1 drops).

Least a consolation if you don’t win the race :slight_smile: those gleam sacs will be valuable

1 Like

Yep they drop from the gleamtrunks that spawn so it will indeed be pricey

GleamPop (3,30,150)

• Mutated Gleambow Sac (1,8,36)
  • Chill Shard (1,8,36)
  • Any Frozen Block (3,24,108)
  • Raw Starberry (6,48,216)

For all crafts

2 Likes

WTB infinite Raw Starberry and infinite Chill Shard :smiley:

1 Like

Gleambow Oorty (1,5,25)

• Mutated Gleambow Sac (4,16,72)
  • Wildstock Eye (2,8,36)
  • Sackcloth (1,4,18)
  • Refined Gleam (2,8,36)
1 Like

For myself, I’m going to try to get as many naturally as I can - the sacs just too valuable for the other stuff you can make with them… those food recipes in particular will be just INCREDIBLY useful for exo exploring. :slight_smile:

Oortys too of course! :grin:

Throw in that if you spawn a Gleambow, it is fair game - put it this way, if I spawn any, it will not be when I can see other icons around! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Guessing the sacs will be worth quite a bit… I’ll probably put up a basket, I may go 400-500 to start. But I think they’ll go a lot higher than that - even though likely easier to get than the red canes, those buffs… :open_mouth: Even if not interested in the blocks, great coin making opportunity for everybody. Two weeks to get them for buffs that will be extremely valuable all year!

2 Likes

Same here for the other icons unless they’re a friend :laughing:

1 Like

There’s no friends in gleambow races :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I mean… you and me… team up and then i backstab you in the end?

Good deal?

3 Likes

Am I missing something…
i’m in Circarpous and haven’t seen anything like 20 min