Gleambow Racing Returns! Commencing 21st May

I am sharing in your sadness. :frowning: I might have time next week after this weekend -> Tuesday, but right now I am The Big Sad.

4 Likes

While we share sadness, @Cuetzpalomitl is shamelessly talking about the event. Bad Oortian friend you are Cuetz.

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

No, Im such a good friend that I’m having fun for all of you!

5 Likes

Me too… and yep, this is going to be very profitable, already having a blast! :grin:

Thanks again devs, great timing here on this! :+1: Sure I’ll have lots of smiles (perhaps a few good :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:s too when I lose, hehe) through some otherwise rainy, dreary days here! :slight_smile:

I don’t want to sound like a sour looser, but I find it strange that ppl pop up near meteorites as they fall down. Ending it in less than 5 sec… idk…

6 Likes

Ok, I wasn’t going to say anything here (I mentioned it privately to someone), but I HAVE noticed the same thing, both today and during the last event. Probably good to mention it, so the devs have a heads up in case there are any shenanigans going on. Saw it on Boori a couple times, nobody around then bam, right there. Possible they’re sort of doing what I’m doing though and have a bunch of spots saved?

3 Likes

Exploits must be shared, to be enjoyed by all! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I am getting like 2 sacs per meteor is this normal?

1 Like

Yep, 2 cuttles at each meteor and each one of them drops a sac when you kill it.

2 Likes

well 2 at a time… but more will spawn if you wait a bit… i generally wait until there’s about 20-30 seconds left on the meteor before completing it… generally get 2-4 sets of cuttles. This all flies out the window if the meteor is made out of glass / gleam however =P

Edit: you do have to kill them as they spawn to get more cuttles… to clarify

6 Likes

Well this I did not know, so thankyou for sharing! I have just been destroying them asap and clearing the 2 cuttles then grappling away to the next one. There never seems to be just 1 meteor in the sky, always multiple and it breaks my heart to miss any of them, especially when the one I go for turns out to be a gravel meteor and the one I arrive at just as it goes dormant is always the gleam one! haha

2 Likes

lol true that… I generally don’t care much for gathering one of every color for a given block… So really the main attraction for me are the new consumables and therefore the drops from the cuttles… Just a matter of what you are mostly after I guess =)

2 Likes

Serial hoarder here, so I must have it ALLL!! haha

4 Likes

I think it is 60s without zeal buff. It could be different because I did try those yesterday.

Yes if you yolo break it.
I get around 6 or 8 waiting to the last minute

3 Likes

PLS lets work together as much as possible!

I’ve been farming glands on rock,mould,leaves, etc meteors but people come and half beak it and leave, glands are more valuable than rock so join the cuttle farm or keep running!

This is just a friendly suggestion

2 Likes

Sounds pretty crowded

1 Like

I did around 10 meteorites so far and have always been on time, so I don’t feel pressure to maximize those sacs number by waiting for the second pair of cuttles. Simply, the consumables don’t seem to be needed that much. If I had like 50% completion rate on the gleam meteors, I would defo want the consumables crafted as soon as possible to help me. But the way things are, I can wait longer before I craft them funny foods and try them out for fun.

Just noticed there are some new deco items - but I still think I can patiently gather the sacs to have some, since I don’t plan on crafting them in thousands for sale.

1 Like

I’m in… from now on, unless it is gleam or glass, I’ll avoid the blocks until the last 5 seconds or so. :slight_smile: These sacs really are far too valuable for all the recipes!

On a few I’ve hit where others were there, tried to leave at least half. :smiley: Funny thing was, one was mould… the other person didn’t take it either after I stood aside. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s not on enough planets. It’s going to be completely not fun at primetime in 7 hours or so.

2 Likes