Gleambow Racing Returns! Commencing 21st May

Still some at Nova Golda last check - I went on a big mats spending spree myself for my new storage for this! :grin:

Also, went and grabbed links to great Gleambow videos by @Jiivita and @majorvex from the last one - thought it would be good to put here, in case any newcomers looking through wanting some more info… very worth watching, great info and it is cool to see the hunts in action! :smiley:

6 Likes

You guys said, “Let’s check Pendragon’s schedule and set the next Gleambow racing event to the perfect amount of days so that he will have maybe two days when he’s actually home and able to participate.”

I jest, of course. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve not yet gotten to participate in Gleambow racing, but I suppose there’s always next time. :sweat_smile: I hope some people will be making some videos of the event!

3 Likes

Let’s see how high Oort can rise within these two weeks. If you’re short on Oort, better stack up before.

1 Like

Yea, ya need to stack up now before gleam now comes

Looter helps too

2 Likes

Does this mean only on four worlds? Seeing as they’re the only lush worlds and maybe an exo if one spawns as lush. This would cause problems if you’re looking to squish everyone in 4 worlds for an event thats based on region triggers and racing…hope that isn’t the case for this event as it wasn’t for the previous ones and it’s just a typo @SamF

3 Likes

This is prolly cause last time those where on every T3+ planets and people started to complain cause they were running out of oort . If i remember correctly

Yes but if anything this makes the event worse then it was with the timers etc…

2 Likes

Yes, this was the thinking behind the decision. However there are some changes in play that will help those gleambow hunting. First off all meteorites on these worlds will be Gleambow. Secondly we have an amazing surprise item arriving which you will find out more soon enough which will greatly help you “find” more gleambows :wink:

15 Likes

Would this by any chance fix the squishing affect you’re going to put on the whole community trying to do the event on 4 whole planets, it’s a racing event after all. Surely this won’t mean i will have others trying to be inconsiderate and steal my meteors without sharing while i would share because i’m quite sure everyone close enough to see the trail would come for it…

1 Like

3 new consumables?!?!?

Hmm I HOPE HOPE HOPE one is a water breathing potion <3 under water builds would be so much easier!

Exciting no mater what, but that is what I hope for hehe

1 Like

Has the event been fixed so even the slowpokes like myself get SOME sort of reward for participating? Or will it totally screw us over and give us absolutely jack squat in return for our time and frustration?

1 Like

I have wondered why the items of value aren’t in the meteor core so that if one person makes it then everyone would get rewards…would make group hunting possible.

4 Likes

Will we be able to find gleambow meteors even if someone else triggered one?

Or will we be out of luck for a few hours?

I’m not sure how their spawning works

:grin::blush::blush::blush::rainbow::heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

I think it will be the walking on water Jezus buff…
extra speedy le bux bunny
And less gravity making your grapple slings go futher :open_mouth: The Pufffish buff

3 Likes

So… lush is a key word here, I’m thinking?

Gleambow meteors could be spawning on T1s planets and that would have solved the oort issue while still making them attainable for every player.
With such a reduced amount of planets, low-level or slower players will probably never get the chance to get to active gleambows

10 Likes

Sorry I know how you feel about it but the event is a race

4 Likes

The lag is going to be so fun :frowning:

3 Likes