Gleambow racing : (

Your Selling Wild Woodstock (O.O)

5 Likes

If anyone can figure out a way to catch animals without them despawning - to make a zoo…

So I gotta ask… if I’m not into blocks with rare colors should I just skip this event?

Well yes and no.

You also get loot… brews and such
… usually just minor ones

Even though you are not into those blocks they will sell pretty good.

Also they announced some craftables wich are exclusive only for gb event (i assume)

Like example gb trophies

1 Like

Is it totally random what color the meteor is? One of 256 colors? That sounds like an inventory management nightmare.

Meteors spawn with a variety of blocks be it all gleam, rock, growth etc excluding ice and glacier but you can have a all gleam meteor with various random colours and it’s 255 not 256 plus it’s really easy to manage :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorting it kinda sucks, imo. I’m gonna try plopping down a beacon and some chests and just reclaiming it after the event to help with the organization.
It’s fun anyway though

Yeap. But meteors are not always gleam ones… they can be whatever.
Rock.sand. glass. Sponge whatever … so you maybe dont even get gleam one during the event.

1 Like

Well I don’t mean to rain on anyone’s parade but it sounds like this one’s not for me. On the plus side, that means you actually have a chance at getting a meteor since I won’t be racing for them. :grin:

1 Like

Ye sure its not for everyone.

It has became clear after past events.
Theres always gonna be 2 sides on things.

exactly what it is when you only have 4 inventory spaces dedicated to gleambow XD

If you like running, and like money, people are paying big bucks for gleambow stuff.

Personally I have only caught one gleambow and it was sponge.

2 Likes

I’ve seen several rainbow colored ice paths near gleambow meteors. Harvested one path in full 97 unique colors of ice with multiple blocks for most.

<edit: and no i did not know>

1 Like

I think the ice is made by players eating gleam pop

1 Like

Um you do know thats caused by gleampops the new consumable not the meteors lol

1 Like

This would be an amazing effect to add to gleambow trails though. If during time passing through the sky, they pass over water it leave a trail of rainbow ice.

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun addition to the game that might make hunting easier. @ratchel

Shouldn’t someone be making a statement against this QoL suggestion?

I think I’d like the look, but hate running on the ice makes Bob a slower slob :rofl:

That would be a nice upgrade for the next event. Instead of a consumable, it just creates ice beneath it when it goes over water. And then make gleampops to where you dont slide on ice and run faster on ice. Or keep gleampops the same. Since you are not always chasing it directly. Yeah keeping gleampops the same but have color ice beneath would be cool.

1 Like