Gleambow Racing Returns! Commencing 21st May

Since Circ is T4, does anyone know if it is dropping bigger/more valuable meteors?

It does drop meteors. Size of meteor is determined by amount of hunters.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to do the gleambow race for about 15 minutes now and the server is unplayable. The draw distance goes to about 10 blocks before the fog or the landscape disappears entirely. I don’t understand why the event is set up like this. I’m glad I moved recently or I wouldn’t even be able to play at my own base doing normal activities.

Would you be on PlayStation by chance?

No I’m on PC.

Max zeal extends it by 30 seconds it seems from playing around with the pop a bit.

WW

Running around with it in my beaconed water area.

15 Likes

Anyone else noticing less black gleam? It used to spawn in all the meteors at least 1 or 2 pieces…now I am lucky if I get 1 in an entire run. Anyone else noticing that?

4 Likes

The pop also appears to have a side effect… makes running on ice just like running on solid ground.

3 Likes

Oh wow… that’s so cool!

They may have put it in line with all the other colours to make it equal so yeah no large amounts of black gleam anymore, not like this bothers me anyways :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmmm…we keep saying how much we want it & we end up with less…time to switch strategies here…
… C:\Program Files\start reverse_psychology.exe

We can’t stand black gleam. There’s way too much of it. We need more silk yellow gleam.

18 Likes

It makes rainbow ice???

Talk to @ghandymarshall I hear he has that

2 Likes

What you see in the pic is what it made.

I hope you collected and saved the ice lol

The area in the picture is beaconed, so it wont regen… but i did do another area and collected it.

There is a setting in game that helps since many people leave it on the default instead of increasing it. I’ll post a picture in a few when I get to my computer. Its a problem that pops up for people each gleambow event.

Edit: And here we go. Chunk download Rate.

Gleam is overrated, now soil is what we all need.

1 Like

My soil for your gleam? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just dumped all my black gleam into lava and i am heading to Serp for that awesome yellow gleam xD

5 Likes