Glitching whenever i touch the ground, keeps teleporting me to the sky

anybody expreience this glitch where you suddenly glitch while walking on the ground, and appear high in the sky? seems to only happen when touching the ground, but not when grappled off of

Heres a pic of me in the sky. i restarted my game and so far everything seems fine. i’ll record a video if it happens again.

Edit: Added gif of the glitching

utterly terrifying

1 Like

That’s terrifying!! Parachute not included? :wink:

1 Like

yes had this a few times, restarting works and sometimes grappling (randomly) u get out of glitch to.

1 Like

Just aim at leaves. :laughing:

1 Like

do u also glitch back and forth between sky and ground?

Yep, added a gif to the post.

ah yes exactly that, ive heard no one before about this glitch, maybe were the rare 2 ones :smile:

Do you remember if you made contact with any blocks or perhaps slopes before the issue occurred?

for me it randomly occurred when i fell from about 4 blocks, and one time just wen just walking

This instance of it happening i was not standing on any slopes, just regular ground. I’ll keep an eye out for if it happens on any specific chiseled blocktype.

can i hire you for drone pics off my village on solum i pay you for a nice picture lolz

2 Likes

If only i could control it :sob:

1 Like

u have offended my great flying ship above ur town, you shall walk the plank and ill send u to davy jones locker my self! :relieved:

2 Likes

could you put sponge on landing i suply em lol

Yeah this glitch happened to me when I grappled in between a slope and a glass block.

I never was teleported to the sky, but for a while I was having a LOT of trouble even playing the game because it would do the weird white glitchiness like your gif, and I couldn’t see where I was going or really do anything.

Thanks for all the replies. We have discovered that making contact with slopes may cause teleportation to different locations, although the fact that some of you have said that it can occur in various other situations means that this will need further investigation.

@SolFall, thanks for providing the GIF. Did it occur every time in that location shown? If so, if you can provide coordinates of where it’s located, we can take a look to see if there’s anything in the setup there that would cause the bug.

1 Like

No, the locations are random, and I’ve experienced it on most of the planets I’ve been on. it can happen on the surface, or in caves (which is scary because lava is hot:thinking:) IDK the coordinates right now but i can get them later, but the first picture is located by the gleam pyramid a Munteen graveyard, accessed thru jeffrothswell’s portal hub. The gif location is my base on Elo Portas, Past the dragon, to the left, across from the mermaid statue water park build.

we build a repeatable glitch on knightcourts owned by @Xaldafax

moebius workshop at end off woodenroad there is stairs go up and in wall on left you walk in the slope bit there and you get put up on a platform ::grin: i showed @james this workshop street a while ago

just glitched again quite the vieuw but it skips back n forth so fast - went trough portal at mobiusplaza and it happend

2 Likes