Goodbye from Portal Seekers

Gimme all the gleamz!!!

2 Likes

Gimme all the Shiny
I Have 251 Weeks of GC Iā€™m in it for the Long Run Mwahahahaha

4 Likes

My color storage needs more of any colored blocks

1 Like

Whenever boundless starts to feel like a job, you are doing something wrong. Have fun with your new and ongoing projects!
Portal Seekers is and always will be a name that will be remembered!

ps. I miss you on the chats in the mornings @Tagris

6 Likes

Those are some fun and crazy times!

I will likely continue to stock my items somewhere if not at the current PS shop. My main motivations were to help keep Portal Seekers going and the extra coin was simply a happy extra. Iā€™m not 100% sure how well the coin alone will motivate me =P

Also, an open invitation to @Tagris if he ever wants to work together on another shop at some point, it has been a pleasure working with you =)

5 Likes

I know thereā€™s been no new content, but I truly miss ur videos @Jiivita! Not sure how much of your time has been taken by upkeep, but maybe now u can start a new build or adventure for your followers to, well, follow :wink:

I know I live on T6 but your always welcome in the Cookie Kingdom Jivi-chan ULT network will be around for good long time we can always find a Good Spot to Support the Community we Love

2 Likes

Thanks for this time, You did a great work.

2 Likes

Communication on what is going on with me has never been one of my strong suits (as far as YouTube and Patreon). The lack of videos has more been from the increased pressure at work during the pandemic, along with the co-related staffing shortages, and complete change in management. I also have a wife and two little ones that Iā€™m just a tinge crazy for and making time for them is complicated by working nights. It came to a point that something had to give and sadly my channel had to take a back seat. I do have intentions of starting back up a letā€™s play and some over due tutorials. Iā€™ve never stopped covering patches and seasonal events, but there hasnā€™t been any since December to report on =/ (also I always seem to get sick around Oortmas so Iā€™ve missed all but the very first one I think :nauseated_face:)

With things finally calming down a little I do hope to be back at it soonā„¢, but I canā€™t make any promises as since I thought I would be able to return soonā„¢ since about the end of February o.O

Anyway, thank you for all your support and kind words. It is always rewarding to hear that someone enjoys my content on my favorite game :hearts:

28 Likes

Wow, what a perfectly worded response :clap: Of course man, family first! Glad to see that BL is still on your radar, and look forward to the next one, got that :bell: ticked :grin:

1 Like

one in boori will i be able take that area? would like keep my portal and portal was easy get to and back

Damn. Itā€™s so sad to see you all go. Portal Seekers was my very first experience seeing a portal network and I remember being in aw of both the old and new Biitula ones. For those of you who are leaving good luck with your future endeavors and for those staying hope to see you around game!

1 Like

Good Bye Portal SeekerS

2 Likes

If u cannot take Boori PS hub. Thereā€™s plenty of choices. Like TNT Boori. CaptainRose . Fries :fries:. Skyggarden . Just name a few

1 Like

i love to but requirement i need may not be able get it due, of plots, great to get all the plots. do we know how many plots boori have?
right now i got 23 out of 41 plots available i have

how you take it over ?

101st comment also sorry to see it disbanding

1 Like

Owner has To delete the beaconā€¦ Not reclaimā€¦ Deleteā€¦ Its cause it doesnt turn everything To ash if you just deleteā€¦ Although owner doesnt get any material backā€¦ If i remember right Boori hub is mostly made out of stone and bricks.

1 Like

it saddens me to see Portal Seekers goā€¦ best of luckā€¦

3 Likes