Great Request Basket Shops

The recent ‘Coin Tap Revamp’ thread got me thinking… are people really struggling to sell their resources to request baskets at a much better price than the Chrysominter? There’s some great places around the Boundless Universe that usually re-coin baskets daily and pay a much more generous amount than a fully coiled Chrysominter. If you know of any places that have a good variety of request baskets and are coined more often than not, please feel free to share them here and I’ll add them to this post.

Here’s a few to get the ball rolling.

Sydney City Market - Request Basket Row
Portals from: Portal Seekers Boori Hub, TNT Megahub, Hunt Hive
Buying: Just about everything you can gather / mine. Well over 100 request baskets all coined daily.

The Golden Fist
Portals from: Portal Seekers Grovidias Te Hub, TNT Megahub
Buying: Forge related goods, creature drops, beans, ores, gems etc

The Coil King
Portals from: Portal Seekers Grovidias Te Hub
Buying: All coil related items (ores, gems etc)

Nova Golda Market - Coin Converters
Portals from: Portal Seekers Lamblis, TNT Megahub, Hunt Hive
Buying: Just about everything you can gather / mine. Multiple people have request baskets set up in the Coin Converters area of Nova Golda Market.

Dub-T Forge
Portals from: Portal Seekers Boori Hub, TNT Megahub
Buying: Forge related goods, creature drops, beans etc

Diagon Alley (down by the shore with pauly)
Portals from: Portal Seekers Biitula, Hunt Hive, dsk, Sasquatch, Legendville
Buying: Forge related goods & creature drops

The Witches Brew
Portals from: Portal Seekers Biitula, Legendville and US Us Ultima, Meteor Meet, Jacey’s Mall, DK Ultima Tree mall
Buying: Rough Oort, Adrenal Glands

3 Likes

We have most creature drops and “forging” type material baskets usually always filled at diagon alley ps biitula hub. Or down by the shore with pauly portals at gyosha mall, hunt hive, dsk, Sasquatch, legendville plus more just not on to see them :slight_smile:

I’ll just leave this here.

The Witches Brew pays 185c for Oort and you can usually find around half million per week in my Oort baskets. I also pay pretty well for Adrenal Glands… between 65c and 100c depending on supply. :blush:

Portals from PS Biitula, Legendville and US Us Ultima, Meteor Meet, Jacey’s Mall, DK Ultima Tree mall,
… . I have a shop in iLLumiNaughty on Trior and in Eresho.

1 Like