Griefing on 7pm Iconic hunt Beservona!

Next update will (hopefully) disallow regen in meteorite radius.

I would obviously rather not disable (or special case) features but if players are grieving with them - then it’s better the game rules stop it then relying on bans.

An alternative suggestion was that regen bombs could set the chunk regen cool down to zero. This would allow regen to happily naturally rather than instantly. This is a much more elegant solution and would be better for server perf but would have more knock-on effects in other areas of gameplay.

27 Likes

You guys are awesome. Thanks for responding to this because it seems to be happening a fair amount.

Even though it doesn’t personally affect me too much, seeing that you guys are so responsive is superb.

:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick action y’all have taken to help with this.

1 Like

Now it’ll be giant deep craters all around the meteors when people trolling, but it’s better than screwing up people’s loot. Awesome job devs.

An alternative suggestion was that regen bombs could set the chunk regen cool down to zero. This would allow regen to happily naturally rather than instantly.

Does this means the end for regen farming ?

It probably would, which is why it was “an alternative suggestion” not the final solution.

Well I am happy you considered my suggestion. I think considering everything the meteor radius solution is probably better because it is focused on the actual issue and blocks those that are attempting this. Basically pointing the finger at them by saying - NO! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, if whoever trys to regen bomb gets a Shining and blinking arrow over its head it would be even better!

7 Likes