GTG Marathon HUNT

I’ll try to tag along for the whole hunt. 12 hours is a long stretch, but it’ll mean I don’t have to hunt for a whole month, lol.

5 Likes

its been something that i have wanted to do for ages and when @CaptAmerica1611 came to me and suggested we do it - of course i was going to say YESSSSS!!

I have such an AMAZING group of people behind me at GTG and not to mention our AWESOME close allies in Brown Town and other individuals that are always supporting me and my hunts!!

So, I’m really looking forward to it! :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Great idea. We will make sure we do that.

2 Likes

Appreciate the offer DJ but i have AMAZING guildies and leaders that fill in for me when i’m unable to lead my daily hunts so i would like to share this with them - as without them my hunts & my ideas wouldn’t come to life!

4 Likes

HAHA … looking forward to having you participate in the event when you can @molav - i do not wish to subject you to a possible death if you were to attend the whole thing by your loved one!! :joy: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Is it hunting time yet… the suspense is killing me- come at me elites hahaha

2 Likes

Will be awesome to see you come along at some point! Totally AGREE @Vetteq and this also may help me with possibly slotting in more hunts to cater for more players!

We are getting a really good amount of drops on my daily hunts now - i love hunting on the T6 planets & wanting to look into doing some more on Sovereign worlds as well …

4 Likes

HAHA i appreciate any time you come along @ellyphant. Thank you for your continued friendship and support. :heart:

4 Likes

RedY3 its not boring at all! Everyone’s wellbeing is paramount and its not compulsory for anyone to attend the whole 12hrs. It just gives everyone a chance to join in on the craziness!!

I have other members of the guild that lead for me during the week when i’m unable too … so they will also lead for a planet or two to make sure we are refreshed and ready to knock out the full 12hrs.

5 Likes

I wish the game had auto follow / auto run so I could enjoy hunts :confused: ah well

James I love you but your game desperately needs new mobs

I’m not mad, like @morey523, I’m just sad.

3 Likes

This sounds awesome, the wife and I will definitely be there for as much as possible

3 Likes

UPDATE!
Hello Everyone! I wanted to give everyone a quick update on our progress at GTG as we move a week closer to the Marathon Hunt! Exciting times are coming! This definitely will be fun and I think people are starting to see that it is not only just a Hunt, but a Community Event as we have had some awesome people reach out and want to participate in our cool Event. Here is a sneak Peak as to some Prizes and Giveaways that we already have set aside for the event!
~One of the Door Buster Prizes will be x2 a Player owned Sovereign or Creative World so make sure you show up for the start if this is something you want! This is one I am personally giving away!
~The next list is all from our friends at TNT who reached out and wanted to be apart of the Event and have provided LOTS of goodies which will be featured as giveaways before and between the breaks of each planets. These include:
~Health Bombs
~Forged Slingbows
~Forged Loots Sticks (Chisels & Wayfarer)
~Forged Grapples
~Revive Brews
~ We are up to a 1 Million Coin Jackpot raised from GTG members for a Grand Finale Prize Giveaway.
~ We will have x2 3 month Gleam Club giveaways at the Grand Finale Giveaway, provided by @DeViLiShBeCkS
~ We also have a Improved World Fuel Giveaway special thanks to our Friend @ellyphant this will be given away during the half time show!
~ We also have atlas’s from all 50 home world as prizes to give out during the half time shows as well and these are being donated from our friend @DJDancecraft
~ We also have 8 Smart Stacks of Awesome Colors of Marble donated by our GTG member @FoxxyBit, Marble Shop at GTG HUB called Foxxys Marble Shop. These will be given out during the Half time show.
~ We have a Smart Stack of GleamBow Augments donated from our friend @Dat, will be given away during the half time show.

GTG Members are crafting away as we prepare Revive Augments and Slingbow augments as well to hand out for the event. The Goal is to take care of everyone to make it enjoyable! So come on out, have a good time, and get some free stuff!!! Who knows, could be more surprises still to come!

13 Likes

I’ll be there for as long as life lets me, and will kidnap whoever I can to join :smiley:

5 Likes

Won’t woot marathon hype!

4 Likes

I’m so excited!!!

10 Likes

Doing a bump and refresh y’all.
Currently only 4 more days till the 12 Hr Marathon Hunt Begins.
Hope your all planning on coming out for a good time. Just think about all that loot!

3 Likes

Sooo much loot. Not to mention that there’s gonna be prizes too. I’m super excited

1 Like

Yeah man! Gonna be so much stuff! I’m really excited myself =)

1 Like

Got my snacks and a few Red Bulls today set aside for it lol

1 Like

I’m almost convinced to talk to some fellow hunt leaders and double the time of this hunt