GTG Marathon HUNT

i-want-it-now

2 Likes

Darn it Iā€™ll be at work, have fun guys Iā€™ll have to check time zone difference but I think Iā€™m sidelined

Well we are going for 12 hours so feel free to pop in if your free before or after work and Iā€™ll throw ya a bone or somethingā€¦lol :laughing:

1 Like

How will late comers find the hunt group?

1 Like

if you have someone at the group that is your friend you can always warp to them. otherwise im happy to help people get to the group from 11pm est - the end (about an hour and a half before they hit the six hour mark)

2 Likes

I will be updating this forum post with each planet as we swap, we may do the hunter ping as well.

5 Likes

Just checking for the UK folk 6.30pm EDT right?
As est is non daylight savings

Yes you are correct!

We are two days out from the GTG 12 Hr Marathon Event People!! We hope your excited as much as we are and preparing to show up! Gonna be a great time!
6:30 PM EST Friday October 23rd
Remember if you can to hop into the discord server for voice chat. It will be amusing thatā€™s for sure!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for laughs and some deaths

For all you wonderful peeps around the world this hunt is will take place 2020-10-23T22:30:00Z ā†’ 2020-10-24T10:30:00Z

4 Likes

@CaptAmerica1611 yeah boy- got my running shoes on- just need to get a snacks and pizza man on speed dial.

1 Like

Love were your thinking!!!

Iā€™m a bit ā– ā– ā– ā–  at the game, and still decidedly new to everything (I found out what a loot stick is after 160 hours in game :smirk: ), is this the kind of thing thatā€™s not really a good idea for newbies?

(I lag behind a lot, but I donā€™t mind, I always catch up eventually!)

2 Likes

We love noobs
They are delicious

6 Likes

That sounds about right.

If you can afford to pick up a couple forged gem bows (I recommend EZPZ), you should be fine to join. Bring revive potions if you like, or otherwise there is usually someone around to rez at most hunts.

If you havenā€™t done any meteor hunts, try to check out the Brown Town daily hunt (8PM UTC) beforehand if you get a chance.

Hi Molav,
I will be sending out a ping half an hour before each planet after weā€™ve started so if players would like to join us for certain planets they can make their way to the Underworld during that period. I will be the last one through the portal before every hunt however if you arrive late - you can use the :smiling_imp: Network which is located in the Underworld and head to the appropriate planet, where you will need to warp to a friend - or send the leader a message and we will do what we can to get you with the group!

3 Likes

Newbies are welcome! We will be running all of the T6 planets so make sure you have all the proper protection points required to be on those planets though. Disclaimer you will probably die often just due to fact of high tier planets but donā€™t but donā€™t give up! We have lots of healers that will bring you back to life. Plus we will be handing out lots of goodies like revive brews and healing bombs and evens some slingbows and lots sticks so come on out and just have a good time!

3 Likes

So just to make sure we cover all time zones ā€¦

It will start at 6:30pm EDT on the Friday 23rd which equals to:

9:30am AEDT, Saturday 24th October
3:30pm PDT
4:30pm MDT
5:30pm CDT
10:30pm UTC
11:30pm BST
12:30am CEST
11:30am NZDT

Iā€™m really looking forward to meeting new players and hunting along side those that have joined me on one of my daily T6 Hunts before. Consider joining us on voice chat in the GTG Discord during the event - you are guaranteed to laugh ā€¦ if not with me ~ at me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hi everyone ,

Bit of a noob to discord , have it on my phone to check for hunts but how do I join the voice chat ?
Can I join it on my Phone or do I need a window open on my PC ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works fine on phone, you need the app though