Guardian Angel Statue

On Maryx by Laputa the castle in the sky! If you are at the portal seeker hub on Bitula, you look due East. Enter the portal “Coal, Fuel, & Metal Shop” or Tom Foolery Shifty Mart. Then go through the portal for Laputa the castle in the sky. Look East again and you’ll see it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

golden sword? :grin:
cant wait to snoop around to find entrance :grin:
looking amazing

I working on the left wing right now if anyone wants to stop by and say hi haha

wait a minute @TheGamerfuls, is it hollow inside? That statue would make a pretty dope base

I mean… technically yes? Theres nothing inside though lol

this thing had a hub inside it and loads off room inside the man you be suprised how much room you got in there

@HotelTime you still around and what ya making :smiley:

2 Likes

That would an intense remodel of the interior hahaha. That was an amazing build though!

while im showing statues @Simoyd made this one it was pure copper awesome builder image
and the size was nuts
hm now im wondering what was inside that?

3 Likes

that reminds me, I need to make a new one of these.

3 Likes

thats why i showed it hahaha

1 Like

Id like to pay someone for a medium to large dragon or wolf statue at my base… jist incase anyones after buildin somethin lile that for coin or resources.

1 Like

check if @Swede got time if he not busy hes the aquatopian feng shui statue builder

1 Like

I mainly build off of schematics or magicavoxel. I built Laputa off a model I made, but this statue is a schematic I had

doesnt mather you made it and it looks awesome i haven’t seen someone doing better :smile:
its same like a real statue builder use models as well

1 Like

Oh I wasn’t devaluing myself hahaha. That took forever. One wing is almost done and I need to lvl more to get… 10ish more plots for the other wing

can imagine dont know how i would even start
do you use scafolds our you more a grapple man
ow and how many falls :smile:

1 Like

Both sometimes. For the art comp I used big scaffolds. (Just ask @Simoyd lol. He saw them). For these builds it’s been mainly grapple. I cant tell you how many times I fell off of Laputa and had to learn my lesson to do that on this statue

just before the EA wipe i started worlds highest fountain so i put my last watersource blocks on top off world
and put every friend i had on massive plotted tower to go nuts after one day i gave up the grapple and used scafolds with portals linking to bottom off this thing lol what we need for this is jetpacks

1 Like

Well hello, long time no talk! I hope you’ve been doing well :+1:
I haven’t been around since the full release went live, I’m kinda slacking on getting back into the game. Some day soon I’ll be back though! And I’ll have some things ready to be built when I’m back, I have quite a bit of ideas!

2 Likes

@TheGamerfuls Just out of curiosity … how did you handle the coloring? Did you first build it using generic blocks and then replaced the blocks with ones in their correct color ?

I’m asking because I’ve finished my model and now need to figure out which blocks should have what color. Seeing i’m not a graphic artist (not even close) this proves to be tough :slight_smile:

I’ve now got the model done which looks like this :

Monocrome version :

But as mentioned … now I need to color it and was hesitating on how to do it.

1 Like