applause

1 Like

Wow

Nice job dude

1 Like

I, simply, love this.

Where, exactly, is this?

1 Like

On Maryx by Laputa the castle in the sky! If you are at the portal seeker hub on Bitula, you look due East. Enter the portal “Coal, Fuel, & Metal Shop” or Tom Foolery Shifty Mart. Then go through the portal for Laputa the castle in the sky. Look East again and you’ll see it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

golden sword? :grin:
cant wait to snoop around to find entrance :grin:
looking amazing

I working on the left wing right now if anyone wants to stop by and say hi haha

wait a minute @TheGamerfuls, is it hollow inside? That statue would make a pretty dope base

I mean… technically yes? Theres nothing inside though lol

this thing had a hub inside it and loads off room inside the man you be suprised how much room you got in there

@HotelTime you still around and what ya making :smiley:

2 Likes

That would an intense remodel of the interior hahaha. That was an amazing build though!

while im showing statues @Simoyd made this one it was pure copper awesome builder image
and the size was nuts
hm now im wondering what was inside that?

3 Likes

that reminds me, I need to make a new one of these.

3 Likes

thats why i showed it hahaha

1 Like

Id like to pay someone for a medium to large dragon or wolf statue at my base… jist incase anyones after buildin somethin lile that for coin or resources.

1 Like

check if @Swede got time if he not busy hes the aquatopian feng shui statue builder

1 Like

I mainly build off of schematics or magicavoxel. I built Laputa off a model I made, but this statue is a schematic I had

doesnt mather you made it and it looks awesome i haven’t seen someone doing better :smile:
its same like a real statue builder use models as well

1 Like

Oh I wasn’t devaluing myself hahaha. That took forever. One wing is almost done and I need to lvl more to get… 10ish more plots for the other wing

can imagine dont know how i would even start
do you use scafolds our you more a grapple man
ow and how many falls :smile:

1 Like

Both sometimes. For the art comp I used big scaffolds. (Just ask @Simoyd lol. He saw them). For these builds it’s been mainly grapple. I cant tell you how many times I fell off of Laputa and had to learn my lesson to do that on this statue