Guardian Angel Statue

You should build outside reapers Respite on gyosha ophin by our bridge. Or any of the surrounding islands. And we can make a new bridge to your place. My buddy stopped playing so I’ve been keeping things going by myself but it would be nice if someone was closer who plays regularly.

I’m actually in the process of building a small theme park in little Japan :slight_smile:

I have a portal there. Little lake light takes you to the tower of power, my one build and from the tower you can get to reapers if you want to check it out. Also I could use the foot fall. Lol.

1 Like

Maze land? And the spiral thing to jump off?

1 Like

Yup. I’m building more, just planning it out right now

1 Like

so … now that I have some stuff in magicavoxel … is there any way to slice it up again ? Want to start with the knight statue but I need to see which blocks i have to lay down on a layer by layer base.

What program do u use?

we are using MagicaVoxel program. very easy to use :slight_smile: @pajew

Does it cost anything? And ty for the info

its free :slight_smile: just go and download it :smiley:
https://ephtracy.github.io/

You guys put me to shame… need to level up my statue skills…

Best thing about this game. U can always learn and improve from just seeing others techniques

The only skill I had was being able to convert a 3D model into a voxel based model and putting every block into magicavoxel hand by hand :slight_smile: