Guild bug

i experience this as well with my alts in my guild, level and such doesn’t matter some are under lvl 5 and some 20 and yet they have been removed somehow

it shows up as your other guilds when they just had 1 guild so the fix for me was to join another guild and leave and that triggered it to get back the primary, but this seems to be an issue for many people and should be looked at

1 Like

Any update on this? My brother got the game but kept getting kicked from the guild so he hasn’t been on since. He asked me today if they fixed it and I figured the answer was no but thought I would check up.

3 Likes

No it just happened to 2 of my alts yesterday.

Wait, exos are broken?

Not any more :grin:

2 Likes

Not to go too OOC on the support thread for guild bugs, but what was wrong with them? I only just got back a few days ago, after a year of a break.

They weren’t spawning properly or, well at all. The reason Is buried somewhere in the sovereign world or server spawn scripts. Tbh couldn’t give you the in depth and detailed reasons but it was posted by James iirc

1 Like

Thank you. :heart:

we been having this problem in Viking’s also we just keep reporting when it happens been long time this really needs to be fixed

Is there any update on the guild system kicking players
I have a update with my testing . I made a new toon last week joined my private guild and they have not been kicked yet the toons name is (MEROCK).I joined Vikings on him 2 days later and they have not been kicked yet and it has been around 4 days.

I think this a problem with gleam club or something that happened right after the gleam bow event because that is when this problem started for us .
We have around 6 spots left in guild to be able to join when a gleam club toon join’s it adds slots and that might be the system that has a problem. I am not a game dev so I have no idea really what is going on but all of us that pay gleam club and have a lot of alts cant even get buff unless we delete the toons getting kicked and make new ones from what this test has shown to me but I cant say this is a fix because others might have different results .

I have also not gotten update on this from devs from my multiple reports and the devs should be back to normal now since they said they would not be answering as fast until feb 5 and it has been 10 days since then .

This is not attack on devs I understand they are new to game and are still learning things but little transparency from you guys would be great like a post with up date on the progress with the fix at least because it feels like this is being burred . We have a lot players pay for gleam club and we are not getting what the game says we get with joining guilds . I cant tell other players to join with out saying you might get kicked from guild because a bug for over a month now .

If anyone tells me just use support don’t because it has been done by multiple players in my guild only one of them have gotten any type of message about it and its basically the same thing they are looking into it .

If anyone else has this same problem please post it because i heard about others having this problem in the past but I have not heard of any other guild having this problem in the past few months .

There is no new team of devs yet. They said we’ll see no real updates or anything for at least 12+ months.
The guild issue may be one of those things that they aren’t able to fix right now:

2 Likes