Guild member limit is 100... Wait what?

When will the guild member limit be increased, and what will it be increased to?

EDIT:

5 Likes

We also ran into this already, and we are not even a very large guild. If you allow public to join, youre full in just a few minutes

2 Likes

Well, that’s no good.

:open_mouth::unamused:

2 Likes

alts are what is killing us with the alt cap at 10 if people join with all there users it only takes a 3rd of the cap of real players to hit the 100 limit

3 Likes

Seriously? There’s a limit of 100? Wow!

2 Likes

Its pretty funny. First people complain about having this kinda update at this point (playerbase low) and now people are complaining 100 character limit :smiley:

6 Likes

yea 100 isn’t going to be enough with the alts. Too bad it wasn’t account wide

I don’t like the 5 guilds only part.

Make a faction for alts?

2 Likes

that’s what we’ve done. We’ve started making overflow factions, but that’s going to run out quick too :frowning:

I think a cap is good. Otherwise popular guilds would monopolize. I can’t wsit to see how the dust settles. :nerd_face::+1:

4 Likes

I’d suggest having mains in the main guild and an “alt faction” (either just for the meantime, or also for any alts that don’t fit in a profession faction).

So we don’t need to be in the main guild and the faction for our profession?
And if we just join the faction without joining the Guild it will save that space for someone else?

I wasn’t able to find any info on all this (tried for probably 30 seconds, hours ago).

so each faction in the guild can have 100? thought the factions counted as main #

And what does this multiple guilds within one guild do to beacons when you own places al over the town with alts? You align essentially to “different” guilds. Now how does the prestige work?

For the settlements at least, factions are ignored, so aligning a beacon to a faction of a guild is the same as aligning it to the main guild for settlements.

I don’t know how it works for “guild” prestige though.

yeah is good but its to low
maybe 200 :smile:

I’m thinkin maybe 65k might be a good start…

2 Likes

Having a lot of ppl wanting to join your guild is good. Do what clan systems in other games do. Set up a main guild with strict requirements (must donate 500 endeavor and 5,000 coins/week) which can afford the best buffs and give weekly warnings and kick out ppl who don’t meet the requirements. Then have feeder guilds where the restrictions are less.

As long as you set up the requirement amounts properly your guilds will fill up from top to bottom and the feeder guilds will always make sure your top guilds are full up with highly active players. That means anyone in those top guilds will always have all the best guild advantages.

People who want to use alts and get the best guild content should find it demands a lot of their time. Or form a private guild with your friends where everyone has agreed to carry the dead weight of everyone’s alts. Alts are entirely other characters, not just extra skill pages. The devs have been too generous with what alts are capable of and players wanting them to have all the same buffs is yet another downstream effect.

There is a correlation between buff cost (endeavor, coins) and max guild size. Devs are expecting buffs to sink coin. If devs raise cap 2x expect costs to go up 2x.

1 Like

Are you guys doing alt guilds until the limit is raised?