-GUILD WARS- Meteor Tournament - Complete - Please refer to new "Meteor League" Thread*****

OHhh. So sad… :crying_cat_face: I was really hoping to see you in battle. Maybe another time!! Thank you for the rsvp.

No Portal Seekers in the hunt? This makes me sad as well. Hopefully next time.

sorry, i’ll be on in about 4 hours. At work now. What do you want your billboard to say?

Sling:#red:bow :#white:Depot

Italic

1 Like

Im online now, If anybody wants to stop by.

Do I need Gleamclub to color the sign text? or do I need to use a certain type of Sign? I htink I have the coding rite… but no color

You need gleam club to use color text

Thank you. I do not have Gleam Club…

I can make it color for you if need be if allowed. I’m in iconic and an alt so probably won’t be in tourney so can color signs for you

I appreciate the offer, but my brother informed me the Beacon owner has to have gleam club in order to color signs

Yes you do. I can beacon the plot for signs if need be. Can give you the coin for ff if want. Not worried about any of that stuff want everyone to have the advertising they want.

Less than 3 days until the Hunt!

We have 5 spots reserved, and looking for 4 more teams! Lots of people are looking to participate, If you don’t have a team, and want to participate, Teams will be put together from any free agents who show up 30 min before start. Feel free to group yourselves, or I can put you into a group.

No Entry fee! 900 Oort Stone !

23 1/5 hours until start time!!

Get a shop up tonight, Get your slingbows made and get ready!!

Mittens can I get you a few. also can you go over the rules fully in detail.

I would also suggest referees stay back and do nothing. Seems like what they should do

A few slingbows? I was planning to outfit all the refs with the same slingbow and grapple to try and even the playing field for ref’s. Ive got plenty of bow’s to give.

And I figured it would be too hard to prevent the Ref’s from getting mixed up in the meteor. They want to have fun too. So i figured if I can set the ref’s on an even playing field it would be like giving everybody the same help. The same arguments can be made about my ref’s as sports ref’s that they may be partial or impartial to teams but we will just have to work with some of the variables we can’t control.

I hope everyone keeps in mind this event is free and a first, and that there will be several changes to be made afterwards for the next one to be more fair, more entertaining, more efficient, and just better.

I’ll work on clarifying the rules later tonight. I really want this event to be kept simple so it can be understandable and enjoyable by many. I have a set of rules posted at the Arena for all to see.

Were there any questions you had in particular? or did you just want one more clarification before the start?

1 Like

I bought 3 ash for that sign. Thanks

Refs can enter then exit the meteor range, once they lose meteor life they’ll lose aggro

How many sponsors do you have / what’s the purse at this point? Just curious :blush:

I like the idea of sacrificing the meteor life… and they still get the same oort rite?

Currently the coin purse is worth 135,000c - If we have 6 or more teams it will be divided between first, second, and third place. If less than 6 teams register, then First place get’s it all!

Im online for an hour or so if anybody’s around…