-GUILD WARS- Meteor Tournament - Complete - Please refer to new "Meteor League" Thread*****

2 hours until Start!!!

Im around if you want to chat!

Heading over now

Good Luck to all Participants!!!

1 Like

Peppers you are late get over here!

talk to @Lord-Proteus maybe the aquatopian knights can get team together
im no hunter so not for me :smile:

well the Iconic Knights are here waiting. We have backups if anyone need more people for a freelance team.

1 Like

2 Likes

And they’re off!!

Good Luck to Iconic

Good luck to Legends

2 Likes

That was awesome - I’ll leave it to @Mittins to announce winners officially here.

Pity so many teams didn’t make it.

2 Likes

Good game everyone. That was some of the most fun I have had in game. All you other guilds really did miss out. Boundless is made for events like this. Next time you guilds show up!

Congratz Legends. Till next time.

2 Likes

Congratulations to LEGENDS !!! They fought hard and ran fast to barely beat out Iconic for the win!

Thank you to everybody who participated It was a great time, hunters had alot of fun, and the doors are open for the First Boundless meteor league!

@boundmore was gracious enough to record the event and I look forward to his video!

Look for the new trophy to take residence in the Legends HUB!!!

4 Likes

Thanks A Ton! @Orrian & @Mittins It was super close & was a great time! Thanks alot for hosting the event friend! cant wait till the next one :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone who came! :slight_smile: Hope to see you at the next one. The trophy will be up in Legendville soon next to the hunter zone to the north of the central hub!

Our view!

3 Likes

now that sounds interesting!!

1 Like

Is the trophy going to have to be built upside down in legendville. Lol. Congrats.

3 Likes

We are ready for the next event what date? lol
Dont give us Imdaari again please. lol

I’ll get back to you on that… Gotta check with the wife lol jk…not really.

I was originally thinking 2 weeks. Maybe try during the week? we will see…

1 Like

I would keep it weekends maybe a little later.
During the week morning I am at work.
GvG started at 11am for us.

Presenting your winners!!

6 Likes

Yay Legends!
What was the final tally for each team? Just curious

1 Like

Iconic 16 - Legends 18

somewhere around 1300 oort stones gathered for the winners