Halloween 2020 is almost upon us!

This will be an awesome event! I cant wait! The new paint jobs are fairly amazing too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just plucked this off of twitter :wink:
Zombie body paint designed by Apt :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I like Apt’s variant more…

I can understand that they made the wound away, but the full pattern …

3 Likes

Looks more like a necklace and beads than a zombie imo. And I don’t mean that I don’t like it! Looks great. But wouldn’t call it a zombie bodypaint :laughing:
I do appreciate new bodypaints though. Seems very far from the one that was made by the player.

Hope lots of people like it!

1 Like

definitely in that color choice anyway

maybe other colors would make it look more like stitches

or if it goes around the body differently

3 Likes

tiny teaser for some new gameplay in the event image

17 Likes

Is there a reason our events usually start within a couple days of the holiday then go for two weeks after? Would be nice to be collect mats for event items for days/weeks leading up to the holiday then have the event items to decorate with. RL Halloween and Christmas definitely lose their hype the day after when the next big thing is on the horizon.

November 1st in the US brings a sudden and total shift from the Halloween themes, commercials, movies, and decorations to those of Thanksgiving. Feels weird getting spooky seeds for spooky event items.

Maybe instead of starting the events earlier they could encompass more of the seasonal theme in the future? Halloween event could be more of a ‘harvest season’ event that would also celebrate the farming side of the game.

8 Likes

What is that icon?
:scream:

10 Likes

Maybe the fog everyone wanted …

6 Likes

Maybe we get a weather on/of switch :thinking:

… or we get attacking Zombies by night
and you need some sort of buff to keep it day :grinning:

Looks to me like a sun buff (wouldve said sun debuff maybe like vampires but the icon is on the right side where buffs appear not on the left side where debuffs are). Hmmm

2 Likes

I agree. Could start a week or so before the holiday and then on the actual day we could have something special going on in game.

3 Likes

I do agree on the timing. I want to decorate in advance of the holiday. But that’s only a problem a players first year. After that we’re readyyyy with our stash.

2 Likes

@Bethlehem I am sharpening my axe!!

2 Likes

Are there new cosmetics Huh huh huuuh

1 Like

18 Likes

Skelebones body paint looks nice as well

1 Like

Love them so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

I’m getting a kick too that there is a cauldron prop, given the edit idea with a cauldron that @PendragonTheNinja made such incredible work of! :smiley:

ab691285a24ee87457919afe35cafd0d3c17f9e6_2_420x500

8 Likes

@PendragonTheNinja We’ve seen this cauldron somewhere… ah where where where?

@Leahlemoncakes xD

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.