🕷 Halloween Fun...incoming

if it has glow maybe the tools glow all spooky green, and when they hit stuff they produce a small vfx such as candy, bats, spiders

oh and weird spooky sounds lol

Now bear with me here…I’m no digital artist XD but here is a silly mock up

7 Likes

Oooh candy drops that can be traded or made into other stuff :+1::candy::candy::candy::candy::candy:

4 Likes

man perfect time to bring in a new hunting enemy but you not the hunter :sunglasses:

1 Like

Moi?

Like…tag, you’re it? lol
If you keeel someone they turn into a ghost or zombie?

Cuttlrpinatas!

I’d love zombie versions of the mobs, but that would be a little creepy perhaps for the target audience… I would love a bit of dust or spiderwebs that show up very quickly in lower traffic areas during the event, but stay around to add feel to unvisited plots once the event is over. Also, bring back that wolf howl pleeease! lol

4 Likes

our like this

first day off halloween this dude chilling on ya ceiling lol

2 Likes

Ah, oh yes that. They have got to let it just creep up on us one day…I hope they don’t announce it. The anticipation grows…

1 Like

Well a lot of the great ideas already have been said^^

How about a Spiderweb Bodypaint?

8 Likes

That would be great! :skull:

I’ve been wanting that for ages! :spider_web:

Personally, I’d really love a spiderweb body paint or a camp of bats body paint; those along with a few decorative tombstones would be absolutely fangtastic…
:bat::black_heart::coffin:

(Also still give us spooky seeds, please!)

4 Likes

Lots of bodypaint, cosplay, costumes would be great. Especially if we can keep everything after the event

2 Likes

I want an oozy gooey slime block. I want to be able to have slime dripping off a cave build, or pooling up around a trollish mud house.

Oozy Gooey slime blocks pls.

Here we go again unhealthily hyping up ourselves. I wont read the comments or hype myself up until i see something from James himself or Sam :joy:. The scars of the last birthday hype didnt heal yet.

7 Likes

How about a Warp Wraith/Hunter IN a spiderweb in a corner in everyone’s home beacon!!!

We will get a nice Halloween themed desktop background!!!

:joy:

1 Like

Oh yeah. I mean real, equipable body paints/accessories we spend cubits on -or- earn and keep. Anything temporary is of 0% interest to me (outside the scope of temporary availability, that is.)

1 Like

Dont remind me :slightly_frowning_face:.

1 Like

? That’s the direct tweet that Boundless just made. They asked us what we want for Spookyfest.
https://twitter.com/playboundless/status/1182226766372507648

6 Likes

Ooh a special event lvl 1 exo that has spooky seeds, bats, spiders, lots of glowing things including special gleam colors & black gleam…:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

What if we dont get what we’re asking for especially with how close Halloween is and how busy the devs are with the current update. No more hyyyyype for me xD.

1 Like