🕷 Halloween Fun...incoming

What did I spy? :eyes::heart_eyes:
What would you like to see?

giphy%20(12)

26 Likes

Can’t wait!! :smile:

Costumes/cosmetics are at the top of my own list, but I know I’ll be happy with anything for the holiday celebration! :heart_eyes: Always loved Halloween best of all IRL haha, would trick-or-treat well into my teens! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks devs, y’all rock, so much appreciate all the work! :1st_place_medal:

5 Likes

Honestly i would think this would be goodway to add furnitures… like sofa or so.

2 Likes
  • Pumpkins
  • Spiderwebs
  • Spiders
  • Skulls
  • Tombstones
  • Creepy/gothic fence panels
  • Fangs
  • Witch hat
  • Cut little cat that we can keep for decor
  • Magic wand with oort sparkles on the end
  • Flying bats (they give drops?)
  • Dracula cape
  • Skeleton tattoos
  • Dia de Los Muertos tattoos
  • Cute cat ears costume
14 Likes

All these need to happen lol but especially these

(can I have a pet bat devs, please :bat:)

4 Likes

Yep, I NEED a cat, haha!! :heart_eyes_cat: Or two. Or three… you know how it goes with us cat people! :wink:

5 Likes

Flaming pumpkin meteors, cuttles wearing ghost costumes, spitter werewolves, zombie wildstock with exposed bones, Halloween forge boons; spooky noise quirks, at night you are a zombie, during the day and oortian.

Special building blocks with Halloween symbols engraved in them :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:. Real craftable tombstones signs where the lettering is engraved. Casket storage blocks… soooo much more.

11 Likes

Great ideas!!

I must see this now lololol

Oooh a special halloween brew that would last for an hour+ could do this :+1: love it!

2 Likes

I would like to see the warp wraith surprise us on Halloween. :relieved:

12 Likes

if it has glow maybe the tools glow all spooky green, and when they hit stuff they produce a small vfx such as candy, bats, spiders

oh and weird spooky sounds lol

Now bear with me here…I’m no digital artist XD but here is a silly mock up

7 Likes

Oooh candy drops that can be traded or made into other stuff :+1::candy::candy::candy::candy::candy:

4 Likes

man perfect time to bring in a new hunting enemy but you not the hunter :sunglasses:

1 Like

Moi?

Like…tag, you’re it? lol
If you keeel someone they turn into a ghost or zombie?

Cuttlrpinatas!

I’d love zombie versions of the mobs, but that would be a little creepy perhaps for the target audience… I would love a bit of dust or spiderwebs that show up very quickly in lower traffic areas during the event, but stay around to add feel to unvisited plots once the event is over. Also, bring back that wolf howl pleeease! lol

4 Likes

our like this

first day off halloween this dude chilling on ya ceiling lol

2 Likes

Ah, oh yes that. They have got to let it just creep up on us one day…I hope they don’t announce it. The anticipation grows…

1 Like

Well a lot of the great ideas already have been said^^

How about a Spiderweb Bodypaint?

8 Likes

That would be great! :skull:

I’ve been wanting that for ages! :spider_web:

Personally, I’d really love a spiderweb body paint or a camp of bats body paint; those along with a few decorative tombstones would be absolutely fangtastic…
:bat::black_heart::coffin:

(Also still give us spooky seeds, please!)

4 Likes

Lots of bodypaint, cosplay, costumes would be great. Especially if we can keep everything after the event

2 Likes