🕷 Halloween Fun...incoming

I want an oozy gooey slime block. I want to be able to have slime dripping off a cave build, or pooling up around a trollish mud house.

Oozy Gooey slime blocks pls.

Here we go again unhealthily hyping up ourselves. I wont read the comments or hype myself up until i see something from James himself or Sam :joy:. The scars of the last birthday hype didnt heal yet.

7 Likes

How about a Warp Wraith/Hunter IN a spiderweb in a corner in everyone’s home beacon!!!

We will get a nice Halloween themed desktop background!!!

:joy:

1 Like

Oh yeah. I mean real, equipable body paints/accessories we spend cubits on -or- earn and keep. Anything temporary is of 0% interest to me (outside the scope of temporary availability, that is.)

1 Like

Dont remind me :slightly_frowning_face:.

1 Like

? That’s the direct tweet that Boundless just made. They asked us what we want for Spookyfest.
https://twitter.com/playboundless/status/1182226766372507648

6 Likes

Ooh a special event lvl 1 exo that has spooky seeds, bats, spiders, lots of glowing things including special gleam colors & black gleam…:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

What if we dont get what we’re asking for especially with how close Halloween is and how busy the devs are with the current update. No more hyyyyype for me xD.

1 Like

? They are working on the Halloween event. They said they are doing it in their tweet. They asked what we’d like. We’re not giving them a grocery shopping list, just ideas to bounce off of. I’m sure they will come up with something fun.

There’s no hype. Just anticipation of the event & surprise fun we’ll have :spider_web::bat::spider:

8 Likes

We usually get masks, I need some kinda spooky teeth or vampire fangs since we can now have 3 active.

5 Likes

I’ll be totally happy with anything… :slight_smile:

Except… giant spiders. Anybody goes and puts giant spiders in, around, anywhere near my place - it’s on. :rage::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Decorations!! Tombstones, caskets, etc…

Also, how about a noise block that makes a sound like a church bell that can be heard a long ways away that goes off on the hour?

2 Likes

Lol… I take it you didn’t see the giant spider build that was on Lamblis?

1 Like

I want a giant haunted house planet that is all 3D and you can see it spinning in space Mario Galaxy Style! Hehe

1 Like

I seem to remember a shot of a really creepy spider somewhere? Memory not clear though… probably a self-defense mechanism. :crazy_face:

I love the tombstone idea brought up earlier btw! :+1: I would build another graveyard near my new place if I we got some nice gravestones to make and customize.

1 Like

Challenge accepted!!! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ohh, I just talked about semi intelligent blocks in another thread (like many others have too in the past) but now I read above the phrase haunted house and I thought “would it not be fricking amazing if we indeed had some block types which we could use to make moving stuff and opening doors and all kinds of spooky things with, especially if we had Halloween decorations to use as well!”

2 Likes

Yes.
10 characters

All I ask is stuff that doesn’t require hunting or exo-worlds. I wanna jump in and grab what I need in a few hours.

2 Likes