šŸ•· Halloween Fun...incoming

I would love to see witchy/harvest themed things!
Cauldron
Stove
Cookpots
Fireplace/Hearth
Herbs/Decorative plants
Broom/Decorative tools
Hanging plants, think hanging garlic?

I had been working on a Baba Yaga hut (Witch house with chicken legs), before Duskmoor was bombed, and I would LOVE to have a good enough reason to want to rebuild. That would definitely do it!

I am so excited, this will be my first time at a Boundless event, as Iā€™m still relatively a newb!

5 Likes

Grim Reaper outfit, Even if it is just the hood and Scythe, since the devs do not seem to want to give us armor cosmetics at this time.

How about combining the mailbox with the valentines gifts.

Maybe we can have a Mailbox people can visit and drop off a Pumpkin and the beacon owner receives a candy corn.

Maybe we can collect pumpkins easily, and we get two candy corn back from a deposit at a players candy bucket or mailbox. itā€™s kinda like trick-or-treating. Then Candy corns can be used to craft a seasonal item, and pumpkins would just be nice deco blocks.

This process can be re-created for Christmas too.

3 Likes

Maybe we can craft pumpkin pies, goo brews, and everlasting gobstopper candies that give us funny buffs like glowing auras, funny sounds, low gravity/hovering, invisibilityā€¦

4 Likes

Pssstā€¦ capes!

Iā€™d log in to buy one of those lol

2 Likes

I still want scarecrows for our farms

2 Likes

augments that change the skins of the stuff theyā€™re attached to - like some pumpkin bombs.

2 Likes

ā€œSpookyā€ exos and dev built haunted houses. I think it would be awesome to see a dev team built spooky mansion or maze. Something all the devs built that everyone could go see and check out.

4 Likes

Bat familiars

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Make lots of sackcloth because :teddy_bear:ā€œitā€ is freakn CUTE!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: (I may or may not have tweeted about it :wink: )

Lol should I put my 5kish seeds for sale now

Can I ask where you got that video?

And why are these things not posted in the forums by Wonderstruck themselves? I find that oddā€¦

I just spent the past 3 hours making it :grin: I saw a post on discord

Ehhh, which server/channel?

It was just a quick screenshot from the menu on the test server - no info was incl

Hehe, Iā€™m kinda trying to figure out who posted this image. Or is this already on the Test server right now and I overlooked it??

ie. wanna know if a dev posted it, etc. And of course also wanna know where so I can keep an eye on that spot for future ā€˜leaksā€™ :wink:

1 Like

It was just a person that noticed it on the test server, not a dev.

The image is there, but you canā€™t make it or use F9 to give yourself one. I had actually checked for new items right before this was added to the menu. I was like ā€œheeeeyyyyyy I didnā€™t see that!!ā€ lol

It can be seen on the test server by anyone that looks for itā€¦I looked for event art for more info and couldnā€™t find any.

1 Like

Remember to give boundless a follow on Instagram too if you want more insight to their activities! They posted this 7 days ago

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ahem. :sweat:

Just a reminder on thisā€¦ :smiling_imp:

And BTWā€¦ which one of yā€™all jokers at HQ do I have to ā€œthankā€ for this one? Not the only pranksters aroundā€¦ Iā€™ll bide my timeā€¦ muahahahaā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes