Halloween Is Coming Back to Boundless!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Any news on the spiders , anyone craft any yet ?
Is the color coming from the flower needed to craft the seed of does it take the color form the trellis ?

still at work here , living through you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

"the trellis colour (similar to goo, but doesnt do a gradual step; has a larger mutation chance though "

1 Like

What color gleam is that in sactum?

1 Like

Think it was vivid green.

2 Likes

Vivid Green (218) confirmed

3 Likes

9 hours to craft a :spider: spider in a timed event :disappointed_relieved: (4-7 if using fertilizer)

2 Likes

Gotta make M O R E spider plots

1 Like

thats crazy long for a decoration item it should be a hour at most

Anyone observed spiders changing colour to match the trellis? So far mine all look black.

None of mine have changed color yet.

FYI - In response to this question:

Luca said:

So this sounds like you can still get your spiders later… At least in the way I think it means.

4 Likes

I’m growing some (happy) spooky spiders tonight :+1:

7 Likes

I’m totally lost here. Did all of our spooky seeds turn into spoky orbs? That’s kinda annoying.

What drops spooky orbs?

In what are the basics I need to farm spiders? I’ve never done any farming.

I know I could probably find all these answers in this thread somewhere but halfway through the thread my eyes glazed over, lol.

Spooky Orbs are found in Rosetta Nox and all Fungi. Previous Spooky Seeds became Spooky Orbs. It takes 10 Orbs to produce 1 event item or 180 to make 25. Spooky Seeds are planted in trellises, and do not require farming skills to plant. Foliage, growth, mould, and thorns can increase your spider yield to 200%. Initial growth time is 9 hours, fertilizers will decrease the time.

2 Likes

Also, all the information is readily available in the knowledge tab :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does the trellis color determine the spider color?

Indeed @Biv the wood from the trellis determine the spider color :+1:
And if you are using foliage trellis its the color of the foliage of course :grinning:

1 Like

The trellis color gives the general range the spider color will be. The colors can and do mutate. Black trellis will give you night and shadow colors in addition to black.

3 Likes