Halloween Is Coming Back to Boundless!

Too cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Totally filling my homes in precious lil pink and purple Oortys! :smile:

1 Like

Hide and seek :jack_o_lantern::bat::skull_and_crossbones:

12 Likes

hehe thank you :blush:

1 Like

Which fungus will be dropping the orbs? All of them or just a certain type?

1 Like

Anyone else notice the last exo that spawned was SHOCK(ing) whilst this mourning’s exo is CHILL(ing) - both with plentiful graveyard biomes…? :wink:

Clever play by the dev team?
Or perhaps just a coincidence… :ghost::coffin:

3 Likes

My spooky seeds from last year were automatically converted to orbs with this latest update. Was that intentional?

IMG_0243

3 Likes

Can the ‘spooky orb’ be planted to grow spiders? Or how do we get spooky seeds after the ones we had have been converted?

the spooky seed will be craftable starting the halloween event (the doll was supposed to be only craftable starting the event too… but we(mostly I…) screwed that up!)

15 Likes

Ah, I must have missed those notes.

Thank you for pointing that out,

… and thank you for doing so :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah we don’t mind the slip, the dolls are cute.

2 Likes

Are there no fungus plants on Cephonex Merika?
Or am I just unable to find them??

I think every planet (or almost every planet) at least has the little tinted-burst fungus.

As long as its in our favor :joy:.

Btw what determines the color of the spider (since the seeds themselves are all uniform in color) or is there another ingredient that goes with the orbs to make the seeds and that gives the color?

the trellis colour (similar to goo, but doesnt do a gradual step; has a larger mutation chance though)

3 Likes

Thanks! Cant wait for the event to start :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks for this info. Gonna have to make a bunch of different colored trellis tonight.

1 Like

I know after the event is over we will not get more seeds or orbs, but for the ones we have left over – Will the “spiders” be growable AFTER the event is over? Or will that go offline? I know we can still craft the skull, lantern, and doll (I assume we can still) afterward… but I am kind of curious about the spiders/

5 Likes

will still be plantable.

7 Likes