Halloween Is Coming Back to Boundless!

I will be gathering as many as I can, I want spiders everywhere, on top of machines, hiding in storage shelves, guarding my workshop, I’ll have so many I’d even make hagrid jealous. Its gonna be a spider fest.

4 Likes

:astonished::pleading_face:

Gotta admit, the spiders are the one thing I’ll take a pass on. :sweat:

… Though, at least one person I’ve given permissions to is liable now to go and fill my house with them, so I suppose I better be prepared. :rofl:

5 Likes

The next sneak peak is up over on our Twitter Page!

12 Likes

Haha seriously misunderstood creatures, spiders

2 Likes

next tweet :

‘This may have been a DIY job gone badly… or is it just a new Halloween wearable? Maybe we should ask someone else to fix up our citizen’s home next time or try not to be such a ‘Screw Up’!’

8 Likes

I think the “spider” is a wearable (mask), not a craftable object.

1 Like

@Trickyy90 They sure are. Just like me. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

They’re listed with the craftable props…

Dont take this away from me :laughing:

3 Likes

Doesn’t say that and it’s listed with the craftables like pumpkins and skull lanterns

1 Like

Poking around on Testing.

$ grep -ri spider assets
../assets/archetypes/strings/english.json:    "GUI_CHARACTER_MASK_SPIDER": "Spiderina",
../assets/archetypes/vendibles.json:            "MASK_SPIDER": {
../assets/archetypes/character_map.json:                "name": "GUI_CHARACTER_MASK_SPIDER",

Maybe it’s an existing mask not something new for this drop. I see a few other surprises in the raws too… I’m curious about the “Exo” mask.

1 Like

Oo that’s intriguing… Though it means very little to me lol
A spider mask too would be amazing. I could temporarily be the spider queen! :laughing:
I need craftable spiders though :spider:

If you find anymore potential clues please share them with us @bregma!

2 Likes

My Mildred approves of the new spiders! :blush:

6 Likes

it clearly says spiders are props together with the doll and are added to last year’s ones; wearables are listed after that (button eyes, screw-in-the-eye, cuttle mask)

2 Likes

@bucfanpaka would like to see this.

2 Likes

She’s lovely @bucfanpaka, as long as you don’t startle her or she will teleport up your arm :laughing:

3 Likes

We now know @bucfanpaka weakness, I’m blackmailing her, give me all your oort or I’m passing this info onto the glow cap community. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Peeks in thread

AAAGGGHHHHAARRGHGHGHGHHGHGH!!! :fearful::fearful::fearful:

Hightails it out of thread…

@bigad9 - Now that’s some dirty pool right there… though I suppose I deserve it… :rofl:

@Trickyy90 - Err… I think I’ll stick with my cats. :scream_cat: Haha, you might have liked the huge spiders (some debate as to whether they were huntsman spiders or big wolf spiders, people I know don’t agree on it) we got in central FL, where I lived growing up, sort of looked a little like a tarantula though not as fat of course. Lightning fast, and since they were hunting spiders would pop out of unexpected places. With legspan sometimes as large around as my hand with fingers spread… I still get nightmares… :astonished:

4 Likes

Oh my, that sounds awesome :laughing: though I’m not completely insane… They would still make me jump and certainly wouldn’t want to wake up with one on my face, but they’re fascinating and amazing!
The largest I get over here in the UK are cardinal spiders (I believe) and they’re teensy compared to that!

Edit: my Mildred is a Brazillian Black. When she’s fully grown her body will sit on my hand while her legs hang off the edge :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought dinosaurs were extinct haha thats very huge!

3 Likes

‘What did the spider say to the Oortian on Halloween? The web is the trick and you are the treat! ba-dum tss Discover the new Spiderina prop and wearable in the Halloween update next week! :spider::spider_web:

21 Likes