Halloween Is Coming Back to Boundless!

MUST HAAAAAAVE
(10 chars)

3 Likes

that’s it , they are to adorable …. hurries off to start making webs mwahaha

Edit: it just hit me , I am gonne need Tangle ( that already looks like web )

4 Likes

Ok, nobody get any cute ideas… those get placed anywhere NEAR either of my settlements… it’s on. :rage::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Dead. You will be stalked by Evil Paka til your Dying Painfully in Lava Day… :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

OMG I love them both, I want a spider on my head. :joy:

2 Likes

We know how to ward you off now tho. Spiders everywhere! I’m in talks with the shroom King as we speak. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ohh they’re so perfect im going to cry :sob: :sob: thank you thank you

4 Likes

It would be pretty funny to get a group of glow caps surrounded by these standing guard… :rofl:

My forger is totally getting that screw.

2 Likes

What if we can make cute little pink ones? :angel:

2 Likes

Then they’d blend into my base… which might be even worse: camouflage spiders, I don’t see them til I’m right on top of them… :scream_cat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… And I’d feel worse about throwing the cuter pink ones straight into the chrysominter (since we don’t have Oortian bug spray and I doubt the axe will completely destroy them), I suppose. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Spiders and dolls? Count me in

1 Like

:rofl: :ok_hand: hahah

And no spiders shall meet a crysominters doom when im around! I’ll take in all unwanted spiders and make a little nursery for them :laughing: a spood (as i like to call them) creche!

4 Likes

@Trickyy90 Call it TSPCS (trickyys society for the prevention of cruelty to spiders) with a picture of @bucfanpaka stuffing poor defenseless spiders into the minter, with the phrase ‘don’t be a paka’ :rofl:

4 Likes

Show us the doll pleaaaaase. I hope its some sort of a creepy rag doll that i can ̶t̶o̶s̶s̶ place in dark corners in my house xD

2 Likes

Isn’t that illegal? :joy::joy: @RedY3

Scaring people (in a game) is very legal xD. Idk about any other laws that this might go against xD

1 Like

That depends on what kind of tossing you’re doing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha I think it only means that over here in the UK @bigad9 :laughing: not sure if Red is from across the pond?

1 Like

Dear God English is not my first language and i am NOT going to urban dictionary to know what toss means but for all i know, toss = throw slightly/easily :joy::joy::joy:

@bigad9 there you go i edited it in the original post haha xD

2 Likes

You can thank @majorvex for this.

13 Likes