Halloween Is Coming Back to Boundless!

Thats an awesome toy - even has the same head as my character xD. Glad i saved like 6 or 7 stacks of seeds… should be getting more to craft a whoooole bunch of these!

How many colours can we craft the spiders in? Any colour? I know I’m getting ahead of myself here but I gotsta know!

2 Likes

Sooooo where is that settlement? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks @majorvex, will share that!! :smiley:

@DaOne82 - Err… Hey @Trickyy90, since you like the spiders, can I give directions to your place instead here? :laughing:

2 Likes

@bucfanpaka but what is the point in me putting spiders @Trickyy90 place if she won’t get scared of them?.. at least if I put them in your place you will chase me with a hammer so my toon can get some exercise running around :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am not in the live servers now. If you are, go swiftly and grab a plot next to Pakas house and later we can have all sorts of spiders climbing, jumping, and walking there xD

Edit: LETS AVENGE THE MUSHROOOMS

5 Likes

… Oh, I’m going to come up with far worse tortures than THAT. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Suffering as yet unseen in any of the vast reaches of the Oortiverse… fear that will shake the exos to their core…

:smiling_imp:

Hmm, am I scaring them into not “bugging” me yet, I wonder…?

4 Likes

you should have pm’d me that now @bucfanpaka going to plot around the area to make it difficult for me to plot beside the house haha :joy:

1 Like

… Don’t say I didn’t warn you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I kinda want to make a spooky cave! I can see it now… Dark damp dimly lit cave with halloween colored gleams and decorations with some goo on the ceiling.
Maybe I could rebuild my shop from the Waterfront Outlets in some mall but make it spooky

1 Like

oh noooo!!.. I’ve dealt with evil cuttles, them sneaky hoppers, evil spitters and even them annoying goats (wildstocks) never dealt with an evil @bucfanpaka . What to do… What to do… :joy:

2 Likes

any insight on the spider recipe ?

Yo Paka is so scary. Today saw her and i yelled “you should diiiie” (so i get the bounty) and she was like “hi :)” haha. Scary stuff.

2 Likes

Be scared. Be very scared. :smiling_imp:

@RedY3 - Yeah, I was so distracted trying to see the exo through all that rain that the threat of immediate death bounced right off me… :rofl:

4 Likes

Let’s just say the last thing you want to do is toss a doll in a dark corner. And no need for the edit, it was funnier with toss. :rofl: :rofl:

I forget sometimes that not everyone is British just because they speak English. And the thought of finding someone tossing dolls ina dark corner is an image I just didn’t want. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

bigad9? More like bigtroublemaker9 :crazy_face:. I checked the urban dictionary. Yall English speakers arent helping by having words with hidden malicious meanings :joy:. How did this not pass by me in the few decades ive been speaking English? Exactly, because i am a nice dude :joy:

3 Likes

Let it be known, i now secretly hope you see this in a nightmare - with the very same dolls in the game :joy:.

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes @james
Do you think we could also get a “non-skeleton” texture variant of the doll, in a future update?
I’m asking because it could look pretty neat for decoration all-year-round.

3 Likes

Cuttletrunk headpiece! :smiley:

5 Likes