Halloween Is Coming Back to Boundless!

LOL… knew THIS was coming soon as I saw the edit there… :rofl: Sort of wonder if this little change is Sam’s payback for my photo edit shenanigans in the other thread yesterday… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_imp:

… Looks like I’m gonna have to plot outwards a few miles. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

not yet @bucfanpaka let me take one plot first before you go on a plotting spree… If they grow into moving spiders I will set them free towards your place :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m probably going to make a giant spider. And spider nest with a big egg sack and a bunch of those spiders underground somewhere near my base. Should be pretty sweet.

8 Likes

Spooky seeds planted grows into spider?

CAN WE PLEASE get more details on this?

3 Likes

No going to lie, spiders growing out of the ground is a terrifying thought.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the updates! Happy early Halloween everyone :bat:

11 Likes

its Mickey Batman @GrayFrequency … love it!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

XD Thank you :grin::bat:

Too many words.

How do you get the orbs? I really need some spiders and dolls.

Gathering.

6 Likes

Thanks! From specific plants?

I’ve been a bit out of the loop.

Guys and girls, I know we want to be prepared but, its okay for the devs to leave some of the specifics for when it goes live and people find out bits for themselves and it gets shared by word of mouth :slight_smile:

New stuff = awesome, can’t wait to jump in the game when its live and find out more about it

7 Likes

A little ghost story…
I usually have several programs running & several tabs open, on multiple monitors while I’m working.

When I saw the update thread, I logged in to the test server to see if there was anything to check out. I was running through caves underground real quick, trying to see if I could use the gathering skill on non-organics.

All the sudden, I hear a creepy guttural groaning and freaky whispering - sounded like it was echoing through the caves. I thought “OMG is that the :scream::scream::scream::scream: Wraith/Hunter??? Is it going to attack me???”

…then I realized I still had youtube playing in a tab - it had started auto playing a horror movie. :roll_eyes:

I hope they don’t tell us, when they add it in :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Waait, spooky orbs is really a thing?

The pumpkins and skulls will have 2 recipes now, or will the seed recipes go away?

1 Like

We can convert the seeds or use them for spiders

Since the recipe is still in the menu on live, I assume we can still use seeds to craft those items…even after the event? Maybe not

1 Like

Personally, I absolutely adore surprises, learning new things and adapting to changes.

That being said, over the years I have also come to realize that I am best described as a ‘niche minority’ when it comes to my gaming preferences, lol.

3 Likes

I just had a random thought not sure if there is time, but you know what would be really dope, is to be able to craft some Halloween themed totems. Like a bone or a pumpkin totem would be really neat :stuck_out_tongue:

The rainbow totem was cool to have a holiday usable item, so I thought why not for other holidays like Halloween and Christmas haha.

4 Likes

Oh, I see. That’s an interesting change!

Just imagine if they’re a sustainable crop… :rofl::spider::spider_web:

2 Likes

Well, that stinks. So much for jumping in, grabbing a few of the goodies and jumping out.

2 Likes