Halloween Is Coming Back to Boundless!

How does this addition change things for you?

There are still going to be all the same items as last year, plus more, and an event that works the exact same way.

Changing it to all fungus is better than last year. Merika was picked clean 2-3 times a day last year for seeds

1 Like

OMG! We NEED to get all of this amazing stuff!

You didn’t see the deets. The spiders require farming.

I want the spiders, but I am not set up for farming. At all.

They just said planted. Doesn’t say needs certain conditions like actual farms do.

The verbiage is unclear here.

Could be both, and if not there’s not going to be plenty of people not growing spiders because after i read this today I took a look around and the spooky seed market has changed a bit since the announcement, it seems.

I pulled mine from my shop until I see how this goes.

Yeah I don’t have any farm either or farming skills I hope we can just shove a few of these into some dirt.

1 Like

Yeah we have the crest crops planted on brick and soil and they grow. So maybe the spiders just grow like the prestige crops. That’s kinda how I took the “edit”

So we got no stackable item like the snow oortains? The code should already be there why couldn’t the skin just be changed to a zombie/witch/scarecrow/Frankenstein

1 Like

Batman… Is that you? The jokers have taken over the Oortian worlds.

1 Like

got to agree that is a huge oof to profession lock event content :skull_and_crossbones:

Who said it was locked behind the farming skills?

1 Like

a recent change in OP post

That says nothing about a skill level needed to plant. Earthyams do not need points in the farming skills. People are assuming because they expect to be unhappy.

7 Likes

I just hope they don’t wither and I can keep my spooky spiders.

3 Likes

Scouting the location: successful. Now to wait for the update xD
@DaOne82 @bucfanpaka

5 Likes

So, Evil Paka you want for Halloween, Evil Paka y’all get…! :smiling_imp:

I did warn you… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You dont even know where my house is :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Evil Paka shall always be lurking… tracking… :smiling_imp:

Fear the new coming Hunter.

Fear Paka more. :grin:

9 Likes

I was thinking of placing the spiders on different white led blocks, timed to make it look like the spider was traveling around the room, or closer to you , etc.

1 Like

Thank you.

Spooky Seeds can be grown without any Farming Skill level.

13 Likes