Hammer debate - Need opinions

I once bought a hammer for over 50k…I was a foolish young oort.

1 Like

My first hammer was 30k. Couldn’t forge yet, I wanted to know if it really was better than my titanium unforged hammer I mined with.

And I regretted it when it broke down. Sure, it worked nicely, but I wasn’t level 50 yet either, didn’t have the right skills to 1 hit rocks on T5+, atlases didn’t work on PS4 back then so I used it up in a place where I didn’t get much in return at all and found it a huge waste of my very hard earned coin!

30k was a lot for me back then, took me quite some time to get that amount together.

Diamond hammer- d. Damage 9, aoe, speed.
Energy regen somekinda cake dont remember name 300 per sec regen nonstop swinging

Yes, but teachingpie is double exp! I’d rather gain double xp than not having to wait like 5-6 seconds for full energy :+1:

After lvl 90 i stoped care about levels . Levels are easy.

I mean, I am like level 800, but I need more xD

. Go malukarib smash hard coal get extra diamonds 35 min 1 level up with teaching pie. Without pie for me is somthing like hour. But thats just if smash all in path i guess. Works for me tought

You can easily get 4 levels / hr with good hammers, mega fast brew and teaching pie on Malurialakrib :slight_smile: But I want FASTER!

1 Like

Been experimenting with different hammers, boons and buffs to see what I like, while (im)patiently waiting for farming.

Have found that I like using starberry pies, for continuous swings, had been forging energy saver, just trying to pinpoint the exact combo to maximise speed (there is a hard cap at 8.2 swings per second), just enough damage to 1 shot, as much dura as possible and never have to stop swinging to fill energy bar. I’m almost there!

I also made a bunch of rift hammers a while back that I don’t use as the energy drain is horrible, but I forged this to see if I can make use of them:

Hopefully a speed potion and a starberry pie will mean they are usable.

1 Like

Starberry pie and speed potion makes that rift hammer usable, but still not great value I don’t think, especially as you can forge gem tools and get similar results.

However, I now know that energy drain 60 still means that you can swing almost indefinitely, so that useful knowledge.

I think that with an extra level of damage these will be able to 1 shot t8 (if the data is correct), which will be easier to get than the energy saver. Meaning rift hammers will be the go to when t8s come along, they just might be sitting on my shelf for a while!

Yeah, you are probably right. Would be amazing for t6. But I never really cared for exo worlds. All I want is the exp from mining on t6 :slight_smile: And I guess the ores and stuff to break even :slight_smile: But yeah I was thinking if it would be smart to have exo hammer but energy drain is horrible