Happy 2nd Anniversary Boundless

minions
The past 24 months have been a joy - a little bit of a roller coaster at times (lol)! It’s been great seeing so many new players join along the way. BL has truly been a nice little :heart: escape from 'Rona/2020.

I hope everyone has fun tomorrow with whatever it brings. I hope to see many more BL anniversaries :blush:

People have been asking what I’m making…I put together a little celebration flower/cake display in our event area for tomorrow:

Also been working on a large rental planet portal area & side project:

Are you ready to partaaaayyy?
What are your BL plans through the end of this year? :house_with_garden: :crossed_swords: :ringer_planet: :cake: :purple_heart:

34 Likes

the usual ,build stuff ,watch drama, make to many plans ,
nag for interactive stuff,help people

9 Likes

My boundless plans include finishing my base/workshop, opening my glass shop, and starting a new build on Houchus I

4 Likes

Beautiful work!! :slight_smile: :+1:

Totally agreed, Boundless such a wonderful escape, a sanctuary from all the troubles of life. :smiley: Plans for the rest of the year include continuing a big project on Alcyon, exo exploring as always, maybe rentals, and of course seeing and enjoying all the wonderful stuff you all create - a Very Happy 2nd Birthday to Boundless! :grin:

birthday2

11 Likes

To teach @captainrose101 the benefits of gleam club after all her beacons expired and went to ash…

2 Likes

Aww, I felt bad for her when I saw that!

2 Likes

I’m aspiring to settle on one planet and hope lag won’t make me move again.

1 Like

To the People/Developers behind this amazing game and the equally amazing Players , I wish you a Happy Anniversary , and I thank you for the efforts that have enriched us all .

6 Likes

Yes she cried a tiny bit.

1 Like

I plan to start 5 new projects and fail to finish any by the end of the year… classic :expressionless:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Boundless !!!
My Goal is to finsh my farms my pyramide and my temple but i Don t think i ll get IT done…

6 Likes

Hahahaha shhhh…:joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Happy 2nd Anniversary Boundless…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

AREmoji_20200902_214300_27561

7 Likes

Happy Day! Thanks for the home I’ve found (and am building) here. I’m having fun!

7 Likes

my plans: 3 cities. (Nova (capital) , The diamond hills, Top secret project)

Nova will be a domed city in the middle of the ocean. Already did planning for it. it’ll be on my creative

The diamond hills will actually be a live mode city with a superstore and economy focused all on mining and hunting. It’ll have 2 superstores and be by the shore and a mountain. Raxxa (an immature biitula) or Storis (awesome!) /angel (Meh…) might be good for this project. It’ll have diamond shafts (that actually lead to portal hubs going to the higher tier planets)

The top-secret project needs a creative world with an environment like Niia Zed Ka with random Horti sprinkled all over the planet. Requires MASSIVE terraforming unless you can find the right place with 2 large mountains ( 1 will have an artificial river and will need terraforming anyways (unless it’s alder palette) , the other as long as the palette is green, it’s keen.), a desert, a large ocean, (with islands sprinkled all over it but I’ll make them), I’ll even make a few floating islands after that!

Psst: The top secret is from another game. All of how i said it is in order in both gameplay and boundless construction. Except for the mountains, their appearances in the game are flipped. (green mountain, then alder mountain)

1 Like

Happy anniversary from Brown Town and all its occupants!! We love you.

7 Likes

happy anniversary from a small rainbow town on trior!

5 Likes

Happy anniversary… two years huh… and many many many many more

:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

Congrats whoop whoop :wink:

6 Likes

Happy :boundless: Boundless Birthday :boundless: to you all,
:birthday: :cake: :cupcake: :clinking_glasses: :popcorn:
Thank you DEV-team for creating this marvelous game we all like so much.
I hope this 2nd Anniversary brings a lot of new goodies to play with for everyone. :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

What we alrdy do every year…
Waiting For patches