Happy 2nd Anniversary Boundless

Yes, I am, I’m gonna do the following because of the anniversary :
PLACEHOLDER

:joy:

My plans for the rest of the year are simple, waiting for the update and then building my new home and workshop

Not sure if I can finish that this year tho, I usually tend to build massive stuff and sadly game time is very limited at the moment (haven’t been able to play anything for a few weeks now) so it will take even longer. Hoping the new update will give me a jolt so I can find ways to play again. I have many plans, both for rentals and my great city Nova, oh yeah someone else made sure I can’t shorten it any more, I mean Nova Golda, and my rental world.

5 Likes

Happy Boundless Day!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday Boundless!

Now, where is the birthday announcement :smiley: Meee is waaaiting :grin:. Don’t soon me please :joy:

3 Likes

I think no update…:confused:

Its friday… Obviously no update…

2nd birthday with no celebrations… ah well…

1 Like

I mean exos don’t have a specific drop time. So still hope for the birthday exo(s)

Yeah really bad

Not a great deal to celebrate really, other than making it to 2yrs.

No rentals, no event, no…well anything. Glad I found something else to play while they fix the broken down hype train to nowhere

1 Like

As some one who is use to hearing “we are being held in the momentarily by the train dispatcher, we thank you for your patience” the hype train will eventually pull up to the station.

Hm now I feel like building a train station.

Hi All! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :boundless:

In case you missed it, here’s an announcement here - Update: Release Coming Next Week

8 Likes

Happy Brithday !!!

my goals 4 this year?

ufff, ehm…

finish my move from lamblis, finish my farm spots, get a rentable world (yeah, ok… a few :-))
keep calm, stay healthy and quit my job, to play more boundless xd

but thanks a lot to the whole team 4 creating a place to get away from RL and covid19.
cant tell you how much i appreciate this.
thanks 4 such a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious game…
(this must be heaven 4 everyone…)

9 Likes

is nobody gonna talk about oort Online,
and how that was made in 2014

the game is alot older then 2,

We don’t talk about the before times haha

1 Like

I wasn’t around then anyway :stuck_out_tongue: To me, the game turns 1 in March :stuck_out_tongue: