Happy 5th Birthday Boundless!

:tada::partying_face: Woohoo! Get ready to jump up and cheer! Can you wrap your mind around it? Boundless is about to hit the fantastic age of 5 on September 11th :balloon::birthday: Let’s give a HUGE shoutout to you, the incredible Boundless community that’s been rocking this journey with us! :star2::confetti_ball:

Starting August 31st at 7 AM CDT, the excitement kicks off and doesn’t stop till September 14th, 2023, 7 AM CDT! :balloon::partying_face: It’s a boundless 2-week celebration right in the heart of the game!

51 Likes

WOOO!!! Happy happy birthday, Boundless! I remember when you were the tiniest little baby Oort Online. (Kinda still miss that name).

Here’s to boundless future birthdays. :smiley:

7 Likes

They can sadly only do so much, while they wait for Wonderstruck to finish sending them the game itself over. They’ve been dreadfully slow at doing so.

This is a thread for the birthday celebration, not twitter reply feedback.

6 Likes

Very much looking forward to my very first Boundless Event. Yes, there are the salty ones out there. Not going to let them diminish my excitement for the Event. Happy Birthday Boundless! Thank you for providing me with so much entertainment over these last 5 months.

20 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Looking forward to many more. Celebrating with Monumental too!

See you in game @Tiggs !!!

8 Likes

Happy fifth! :birthday: :tada:

Any chance for a birthday exo? :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome! You anything special coming with this one? I forget what we’ve had in the past, I seem to remember a birthday planet?

3 Likes

Yay looking forward to ruining alot of wilstocks partying hard on the hunts :rofl:

Happy Birthday Boundless

2 Likes

Ahh yayyyy!! Yes it would be AMAZING to get a bunch of color cycling birthday exo planets during these 2 weeks!! :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I have been with boundless not long after it launched. I really do enjoy the game. I just wished we had all the players back, it was alot better when more people was playing.
Get the ball rolling with all the new updates like we was promised and we will see more and more players.
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY. TI A GREAT GAME…

7 Likes

James-chans Baby is all grown up!!

so I don’t get to start getting my Birthday presents for another 6 days :sob: But it’s today :sob: . Is Tiggs-chan gonna hint a color cycling Exo huh huh huuuuuhhh :cookie::heart:

7 Likes

I’m fairly sure that there will be no color-changing Exo, but let’s just have fun and enjoy this.

The servers haven’t shut down and for the most part everything is still functioning. We have someone at Monumental who is active and tries very hard to keep us updated and hopeful.

I for one will celebrate the birthday of a game that I have enjoyed and hope to continue enjoying.

TV gif. Dressed in a suit in a pub, Jordan Klepper bows his head and raises his beer to cheers us.

7 Likes

Happy birthdayCitizens :tada:

happy-birthday-celebrate

6 Likes

I love this event because it starts 2 days before my birthday :grin::tada::heart:

10 Likes

So we get just party hats?

Happy 5th heres to many more

4 Likes

Party animals time :ok_man::partying_face:, as someone (not Majorvex) would call them :rofl:

3 Likes

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY BOUNDLESS / 1ST MONUMENTAL

i wish you both next 100 years :smiley:

as for Birthday giift - please give us color-cycling exo please?

i really want to make full collection of candless but i cant - we dont have 75% of foliage colors unlocked and foliages cant be spray tinted

6 Likes

Best birthday present would be an update on where Monumental currently stands with the acquisition of Boundless. Have programmers started familiarizing themselves with the games’ source code? Has Wonderstruck fully transferred all the legal rights to the game and it’s assets? Have artists been found to design new assets in the Boundless style? Will there be new marketing and monetization strategies once development resumes? Will the unfinished patch from testing servers be completed and distributed? Even vauge answers will be nice.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday, Boundless :beers: :kissing_heart:

At 19,575.3 hours in, I think it’s a winner :+1: :sweat_smile:

I truly appreciate the current state of the game (nothing else quite like it), but also eager to see what the future brings :thinking:

7 Likes